Galmudug Collapses Again. South East Mudug Exit

@Yankee this is a smart mx guy. He knows his priority is to focus on kismaayo and jubbaland. Take notes Yankee and do not put misplaced cuqdad on people who have nothing to do with your land and future interests
Isku dir here isku dir there, you laangaabs are holding the country hostage, xaa calooshey gelihaa won’t bring prosperity. Your people are against free elections so forget about 1M1V. You know you don’t have the numbers and you know you can’t sway the public. You’ll always be running with your little Hiraab -Irir cards but I like many others will have the publics blessing. No Hutu is blessed, no Hutu can persuade, no Hutu has ever led a united party, in fact you turn on each other when there is no middle man. Save me the bullshit, this is an online platform, in a few months/years you and I won’t be here on this site but in the real world, everything I’ve said stands. No hawiye has ever united the clans and ruled, leave the swaying to others, focus on your hutunimo

Nothing will change until AMISOM is kicked out. And when it does business will return as normal. 1m1v can only happen if AMISOM leaves.

Why do you think MJ support caaghdeers? And why do you think caaghdeers need kenya?

Because before AMISOM during the 90s and 2000s we literally use to come from kismaayo send a few boys and slap caaghdeers inside afmadow Town. As for MJ we took kismaayo and took villages they use to settle like berxaani from them

When somali clan hates you it is because they fear you.
MX needed HAG and Eriteria to defeat MJ in Kismayo. MJs are the only Daarood tribe that never asked HAG for suppport in defeating another Darood. Forget about Kismaayo, HAG wants Cabdudwaaq which is the last remaining mareexan tuulo to be a shared city.

The southern Somali port of Kismaayo has changed hands after a fierce artillery battle, according to reports from Somalia.
Correspondents say Friday's capture of the port will be a major political boost to allies of Hussein Aideed, one of the country's main faction leaders, who lost control of the central town of Baidoa (also called Baydhabo) on Monday.

Kismaayo was captured by militamen from the Somali National Front, which is allied to Hussein Aideed.

More than 20 people were killed in the fighting over the port, witnesses said.

The SNF is reported to have the support of the government of neighbouring Eritrea.

Morgan's men ousted

Kismaayo, which is Somalia's third largest town, had been controlled by the faction leader, Muhammad Said Hirsi - known as General Morgan - for the past six years.

An SNF spokesman said the remaining members of his forces were seen fleeing towards the Kenyan border.

General Morgan's whereabouts is unknown.

Kismaayo is the port for the fertile Juba River valley, where most of Somalia's grain is grown.

Ethiopia, Eritrea involved

Ethiopia and Eritrea, which are themselves embroiled in a bloody territorial conflict, are said to be stepping up their support for opposing factions in Somalia.

There are reports that Eritrea sent a shipment of arms last month to Hussein Aideed, who also enjoys the support of Ethiopian rebels.

The Ethiopian government is reportedly backing anti-Aideed factions in Somalia.

General Aideed recently said Ethiopian tanks and heavy weapons were used by the rival Rahanwein Resistance Army when it captured Baidoa last weekend.

Meanwhile, reports from Mogadishu say one of Hussein Aideed's wives has arrived in the capital, saying she had escaped after being taken prisoner in Baidoa by the RRA.

But RRA officials said the woman, Fartun Farah Yayure, had been released with other prisoners on humanitarian grounds.

Isku dir here isku dir there, you laangaabs are holding the country hostage, xaa calooshey gelihaa won’t bring prosperity. Your people are against free elections so forget about 1M1V. You know you don’t have the numbers and you know you can’t sway the public. You’ll always be running with your little Hiraab -Irir cards but I like many others will have the publics blessing. No Hutu is blessed, no Hutu can persuade, no Hutu has ever led a united party, in fact you turn on each other when there is no middle man. Save me the bullshit, this is an online platform, in a few months/years you and I won’t be here on this site but in the real world, everything I’ve said stands. No hawiye has ever united the clans and ruled, leave the swaying to others, focus on your hutunimo
Hutu we’re only disunited in the 90’s same way darood were. I can tell your very young and don’t need history. In Few years time, hawiye will still be thriving in xamar and our other deegans will be free from AS. Mx will still not build a single hospital in gedo. That’s the harsh reality. Your also acting like farmaajo ‘swayed the elections’ when he e ever even won by majority even in his first term. Sheihk shariif had to give him his votes. You don’t even know how politics work. In 4.5 no one can win with Hutu or darood votes alone. It does not work like that

you are talking political standing which always changes in talking about my clansmen benefiting permanently. Whether farmaajo or another mx leader is in power, your people will still always be suffering and uneducated :manny:

Last edited:
Hutu we’re only disunited in the 90’s same way darood were. I can tell your very young and don’t need history. In Few years time, hawiye will still be thriving in xamar and our other deegans will be free from AS. Mx will still not build a single hospital in gedo. That’s the harsh reality. Your also acting like farmaajo ‘swayed the elections’ when he e ever even won by majority even in his first term. Sheihk shariif had to give him his votes. You don’t even know how politics work. In 4.5 no one can win with Hutu or darood votes alone. It does not work like that

you are talking political standing which always changes in talking about my clansmen benefiting permanently. Whether farmaajo or another mx leader is in power, your people will still always be suffering and uneducated :manny:
When free elections begin taking place your relevancy will be on display for everyone to see. Swaying the public is an important political tool that many countries use. I can say something about Somalinimo and immediately I would have the publics support including the Hutu because it’s you the average Joe who suffers the most. It’s you who pays double the taxes in Xamar and in your towns and villages. No hawiye politician can gather that amount of followers from different clans from far away because you lack the respect and the persuasion. I’m looking forward to 1M1V when you can no longer say unukaa leh.
Influence = Power :whew:
I had folks in Somaliland all the way in Borama burning the SL flag in support of my message. I have the Somali people behind me, I don’t care for the Hutu at all

When free elections begin taking place your relevancy will be on display for everyone to see. Swaying the public is an important political tool that many countries use. I can say something about Somalinimo and immediately I would have the publics support including the Hutu because it’s you the average Joe who suffers the most. It’s you who pays double the taxes in Xamar and in your towns and villages. No hawiye politician can gather that amount of followers from different clans from far away because you lack the respect and the persuasion. I’m looking forward to 1M1V when you can no longer say unukaa leh.
Influence = Power :whew:
I had folks in Somaliland all the way in Boroma burning the SL flag in support of my message. I have the Somali people behind me, I don’t care for the Hutu at all
Ok mr delusional. But whilst your at all this fictional rambling about this fantasy of yours, make sure you change the capital city. Because as long as the capital city is xamar, we have that b*itch on lock and have ultimate political say. April 2021 and mudane rooble is perfect example :nvjpqts: everything you say right now is useless due that one simple fact

Ok mr delusional. But whilst your at all this fictional rambling about this fantasy of yours, make sure you change the capital city. Because as long as the capital city is xamar, we have that b*itch on lock :nvjpqts:
There will be no need to change the capital when 1M1V is implemented. If the country is Metropolitinized the city will become a place anyone can work and live in, ID cards will be present and every head will be documented, there will be no unuka leh. Also how I’m I delusional when everything I said about nationalism is true. What Hawiye leader can use persuasion or Somalinimo to garner support from all clans, especially those far away? 4.5 is temporary and even though it’s been great to me, my true power awaits and it shall come into play when the public showers me with all their blessings and they ignore your all calls and leave your campaign stranded. Obviously you won’t ever be ready for free and fair elections so most likely it will be a non hawiye President who will take us down the 1M1V freeway. If anything you’ll be the one begging us to change the capital because democracy is the last thing you’d want in Mogadishu but by then it will be too late to change

There will be no need to change the capital when 1M1V is implemented. If the country is Metropolitinized the city will become a place anyone can work and live in, ID cards will be present and every head will be documented, there will be no unuka leh. Also how I’m I delusional when everything I said about nationalism is true. What Hawiye leader can use persuasion or Somalinimo to garner support from all clans, especially those far away? 4.5 is temporary and even though it’s been great to me, my true power awaits and it shall come into play when the public showers me with all their blessings and they ignore your all calls and leave your campaign stranded. Obviously you won’t ever be ready for free and fair elections so most likely it will be a non hawiye President who will take us down the 1M1V freeway. If anything you’ll be the one begging us to change the capital because democracy is the last thing you’d want in Mogadishu.

believe me no one is going to put a mx in power ever again. Cbb included everyone in 2017 I know but now it is just darood yaryars that pose as women on Twitter on a payroll.

Writing paragraphs about next man lands for what? :heh: Is It so hard tojust build your own deegan mate? Whether it’s kismaayo or xamar, always thirsting over lands you have no stake in. You’d be damned to see me mention any of your trashlands unprovoked

believe me no one is going to put a mx in power ever again. Cbb included everyone in 2017 I know but now it is just darood yaryars that pose as women on Twitter on a payroll.

Writing paragraphs about next man lands for what? :heh: Is It so hard tojust build your own deegan mate? Whether it’s kismaayo or xamar, always thirsting over
Stop thinking with your stomach and start thinking with your brain. I came back without the publics support so what makes you think I won’t return when the shacab are the ones voting? Your too emotional, I’m speaking on influence and the power of persuasion. Answer my question without an oversentimental reply. Name one hawiye leader that has ever swayed the public and garnered support from different clans far away

Stop thinking with your stomach and start thinking with your brain. I came back without the publics support so what makes you think I won’t return when the shacab are the ones voting? Your too emotional, I’m speaking on influence and the power of persuasion. Answer my question without an oversentimental reply. Name one hawiye leader that has ever swayed the public and garnered support from different clans far away
Sheihk shariif main support base comes from D&M and northern and southern dirs. other hawiye don’t rate him like that. But that’s way besides the point. This is somalia sxb. Political base and support doesn’t mean shit. Playing dirty and letting your nuts hang is the way to go

Sheihk shariif main support base comes from D&M and northern and southern dirs. other hawiye don’t rate him like that. But that’s way besides the point. This is somalia sxb. Political base and support doesn’t mean shit. Playing dirty and letting your nuts hang is the way to go
Nigga really said Sheikh Shariif, how do I take back the time I wasted here :dead:

The guy introduced farmaajo to politics in the first place and made him PM :mindblown:

he also is the reason farmaajo became president as he gave him his votes. Nigga he MADE farmaajo.
Bro was a, “president” of a transitional government, controlled less than 5 miles and was a former dugsi teacher turned religious leader. This is why you’ll never persuade outsiders to vote for you:drakelaugh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
your facebook post is not available
It was expansion on Caabudwaaq terminal, Caabudwaaq airport is going to be the largest airport in central zone a dry port if you will, and its completely self made, we did at one point partner with the central government but we have withdrawn from it and its already moving faster.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo

Hawiye is like every other clan. Maybe at the dinner table there all walaalo and saxiibs but if you leave them 1 box of pizza with only a slice left, they all would whip out there pistols for it.

meanwhile you leave 10 boxes for 3 separate daroods and there will be that one xoolo baboon who will kill everyone for all of it.

look at USC they were rounding up XL like chickens, abdiqasim wasn’t even allowed to enter the cap from his sub clan let alone Hawiye, only abgaals are the wadani, and even they got fucked up by habargidir despite abgaal doing way more for them.

I’m not trying to do isku dir now, I’m being fact-based. Those days are over though

The guy introduced farmaajo to politics in the first place and made him PM :mindblown:

he also is the reason farmaajo became president as he gave him his votes. Nigga he MADE farmaajo.
War you shouldnt waste time with the MX squad they are the most delusional and retarded community out there.