Galmudug attacks Puntland .. Ramadan Mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Why aren't you guys disproving her instead of attacking her? Or do you accept it as fact and just want to derail? What's the game plan here??

If you hate us so much. Be fucking "independent" like Somaliland then. I'm sick of your calaacal. Go make Puntland recognised and f*ck off

Gaas is building PL his overall good work is better than negative We cant expect him to fix a problem like the forces of mordor bro . they have been attacking us for a long time. If u compare us to them sociologically human behavior we differ from them even though we come from a similar environment how do you explain this scientifically? I wish to ask a scientist.
Because of posts like this^

You fuckers and Isaaqs have this superiority complex all the while deludedly thinking you have Arab ancestors

I'm just saying, if you want nothing to do with us, become an independent state like Somaliland. Just a solution

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

You fuckers and Isaaqs have this superiority complex all the while deludedly thinking you have Arab ancestors

I'm just saying, if you want nothing to do with us, become an independent state like Somaliland. Just a solution
What the f*ck are you talking about you stupid motherfucker? what does anything you said have to do with the topic?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Everything can be settled if your clan act like normal human beings. But this is not the case unfortunately

@PuntiteQueen

Can you link me anything that says the perpetrators were arrested? Has the Galmudug administration made a statement on the attack?

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2017/06/so...perpetrators-who-killed-civilian-in-puntland/

SOMALIA: Galmudug security forces arrest perpetrators who killed civilian in Puntland
Posted on June 17, 2017Somali News

GALKAIO (RBC Radio) Security forces of the Interim Somalia Administration of Galmudug on Saturday said they have arrested five armed men suspected to have murdered civilians in Balli-busle town in Puntland-controlled part of Mudug Province.

Galmudug top prosecutor Mohamud Elmi said the five men were caught by the security forces during search operation in the remote area of Jarriban.

“The five perpetrators are the ones who killed four herders from one family in Ballibusle recently.” Mr. Elmi said “We managed to get them following tip-off from the locals.”

The regional state prosecutor mentioned that after through investigation, the men will be brought to the court of law to face charges of murder.

According to the local officials, the five gunmen attempted to escape by firing the security forces that led to heavy exchange of fire. No-one was hurt as the security forces eventually arrested them.

Officials of the two Federal member states of Puntland and Galmudug last week launched first wider reconciliation initiative to end the longtime clan-based violence in Mudug as authorities from both sides also agreed to cooperate in prevention of crimes and arresting of perpetrators who commit crimes and escape from one location to the area.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@PuntiteQueen

Just heard about this from another source in Galkacyo. Seems they tried to attack west Galkacyo like in October 2016 but were thwarted by Puntland army who chased them back to their tuulo in baraxley and they remained quite since.

They're gonna keep on trying to attack in the future and we're gonna have to keep on reducing their numbers until 2019 when we get a real president :manny:

you useless weirdo, your issue is with my post but not innocent people getting killed by your uncivilized horde of savages? smh. I am done.
Wait what? You seriously expected me to keep quiet while you insulted me and every other innocent person from my clan? What has happened is horrific but I'm not sitting idly by while you spout off on your superiority complex

black

live and let die.
http://www.raxanreeb.com/2017/06/so...perpetrators-who-killed-civilian-in-puntland/

SOMALIA: Galmudug security forces arrest perpetrators who killed civilian in Puntland
Posted on June 17, 2017Somali News

GALKAIO (RBC Radio) Security forces of the Interim Somalia Administration of Galmudug on Saturday said they have arrested five armed men suspected to have murdered civilians in Balli-busle town in Puntland-controlled part of Mudug Province.

Galmudug top prosecutor Mohamud Elmi said the five men were caught by the security forces during search operation in the remote area of Jarriban.

“The five perpetrators are the ones who killed four herders from one family in Ballibusle recently.” Mr. Elmi said “We managed to get them following tip-off from the locals.”

The regional state prosecutor mentioned that after through investigation, the men will be brought to the court of law to face charges of murder.

According to the local officials, the five gunmen attempted to escape by firing the security forces that led to heavy exchange of fire. No-one was hurt as the security forces eventually arrested them.

Officials of the two Federal member states of Puntland and Galmudug last week launched first wider reconciliation initiative to end the longtime clan-based violence in Mudug as authorities from both sides also agreed to cooperate in prevention of crimes and arresting of perpetrators who commit crimes and escape from one location to the area.

17/06, that's fairly recent. They have to make an example out of them out of goodwill if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending