Galkayo Paved The Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check out the 8 kilometer high-grade road their building through the city. If we build roads of this quality especially around areas with high traffic that is good planning by the city.

It surely made Bosaso jealous as the people know what's happening there and how their roads are being upgraded to high-grade asphalt. Here is the mayor of bosaso who is going to do the same.

I don't mind these type of roads for areas of less traffic or into residential areas. It would be good to use this lower grade road into each neighborhood so the city is paved completely eventually.

That sort lower grade material cannot be used for interstate highways because it will self destruct due to the load using it like interstate truck drivers, etc. That type of material is ok for residential areas where the flow of traffic is less and only small cars. We need road planning and dividing our road system in the town by measuring traffic usage in the town.

I checked Qardho and nearly every 'xafad' has a main road now thru google earth. I'll check garowe also and Bosaso some time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thanks to Habar Gidir for building Galkacyo despite the mooryans on the north side of town doing everything to destroy it

Sorry I am busy with colonel 'caare' right now, dont you worry about my towns they are developing while I go on a mission to free HY from Jeegaan. The mission is Erigavo and Western Sanaag and then to bring Burco and OOG boys together till we reach Habar Jecle main town.

53e7d36a-9bfd-44b2-8578-caaba7685141-jpeg.50599

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When Jeegaans hear Caare in town. 300 kilometers of land under his rule and captured.

This is all jeegaans are with CAARE as they fled 300 kilometer of land in sanaag and said the below
wxkcd.jpg

HY don't f*ck around with Hartis have u noticed? They know they had to sign a peace deal, no peace deal was offered for samaroon. They think this part of somalia is like awdal kkkkk. War naga farista.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jeegaan is wasting it's time in sool and sanaag, habar awal can't cut it in this part of the world. Just stay in your hargeisa and weak ass samaroon. Their trying to man up and act like they can handle themselves around here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @waraabe stay with this guy and tell him your shit. His clan hasn't even got a single technical nor a single ak 47, he will sit there and mind f*ck you with his beautiful university lectures. Muse bihi is out of his league when he ventures to sool-sanaag, trust me you can see how hard that is, don't waste your time to find out bari to mudug. your bravest is HY and his ass succumbed in sanaag and said 'i want a peace deal' kkkkk. Forget Dhulbahante their even wilder then warsangeli. And Majerten is like world war 2 material kkkkk

images

But don't come down anywhere near Puntland. We are already historically hardened up and surrounded by armed clans waryaa and we still don't lose an each of our land.

Ciidamada-Puntland-1132x670.jpg

We don't sit there neighbored by samaroon like your silly habar awal ass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You it’s bad when you have to celebrate building a poor quality, 8km road :pachah1:

No this one is high quality with proper graders and double coated asphalt. It will be used for main roads in the cities with high traffic while the residential areas will get a lower grade of road because the amount of traffic doesn't justify the investment.

waraabe

Your superior
No this one is high quality with proper graders and double coated asphalt. It will be used for main roads in the cities with high traffic while the residential areas will get a lower grade of road because the amount of traffic doesn't justify the investment.

You built an 8km road, well done :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You built an 8km road, well done :pachah1:

Warya edeb yeelo. Go into google waciye is even bigger then oodwayn forget dhudo my village which is far larger then oodwayn yet oodwayn got a district like WTF. I am looking at roads on google earth, i know it hurts u to look since your jeegaanese and have no good roads. Look how pristine galkayo to bosaso road is compared to galkayo to mogadishu, half the road is missing and looted kkkkk and it's bad in WAQOYI.

Then go into our coastal towns and see all the dirt roads are already laid, just waiting for paving. Galdogob to Garacad check that how it goes thru all mudug. Then check el dahir to bosaso kkkk. Check hafun to bosaso and then check bayla to qardho and then check eyl to garowe. Get outta of here, your way behind on roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending