Galdogob rapists found guilty and given prison times, lashes and fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
So you're still claiming your mother was Osman Mohamud? lol So many desperate shegatos on this forum.
When did i say my mom was cismaan mahamuud?
:chrisfreshhah:
Eedo qabyaalada intaa iska daasid cunugaada oo naayo naaska orod uu soo dhig.:drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
When did i say my mom was cismaan mahamuud?
:chrisfreshhah:
Eedo qabyaalada intaa iska daasid cinugaada oo naayo naaska orod uu soo dhig.:drakelaugh:

You did under your former username.

My lovely kids are young so it's acceptable for them to cry but can you tell us why a grown ass man got his ass beat by an old Arab man? Did you cry out for your mother when he hit you? Is that why you disappeared and are back with this new personality?:mjcry:

Cukaash

You did under your former username.

My lovely kids are young so it's acceptable for them to cry but can you tell us why a grown ass man got his ass beat by an old Arab man? Did you cry out for your mother when he hit you? Is that why you disappeared and are back with this new personality?:mjcry:
ALLAHU AKBAR.
:faysalwtf:
I found that funny and embarrasing too.
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

But for real doh, im not him kaleel can confirm.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Whatever makes you and your kids sleep at night eedo macaan.
:cool:

My bad not eedo but habaryar macaan.

I rebuke the assertion that we are in any way, shape, or form related. Refer to me as The Duchess and nothing else.

Cukaash

It's cute that you wish to be related to me and a member of Boqortooyada. We don't mix with your kind though so, for your own sake, snap out of it.
HABARYAR DUCHESS sorry to say this but you dont choose who you related too.
At the end of the day you are my Habaryar whether you like it or not.
:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending