Galdogob rapists found guilty and given prison times, lashes and fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
10-5 year imprisonments??? Lashes? Fines that will be paid of by their tribe? This is embarrassing. I'm extremely disappointed.

Bohol

VIP
@SenseSays I know. In the end of the video though you can see them transferred to a truck taking them to prison in another far away city.
It is hard to escape from Galkacyo or Bosaso prison since they don't take bribes.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A Sharia court handing down sentences in a secular state? Is this a joke? It's time we impeach that fat shit Abdiweli.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
A Sharia court handing down sentences in a secular state? Is this a joke? It's time we impeach that fat shit Abdiweli.

Its not a secular state. The country Somalia is an Islamic country that follows Sharia as per the constitution, Puntland as a state within Somalia is obliged at the very least to comply with Sharia.

If you want to change the status quo, go to Somalia and change it. You're old enough to run for president.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

VIP
.....Somalia is a secular state? :damedamn:

I'm talking about Puntland.

Its not a secular state. The country Somalia is an Islamic country that follows Sharia as per the constitution, Puntland as a state within Somalia is obliged at the very least to comply with Sharia.

If you want to change the status quo, go to Somalia and change it. You're old enough to run for president.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia ha burburto and may your fat shit of an uncle go down with it. Puntland is a secular state that stood against the ICU and is constantly fighting against Islamists. For my Puntland to now allow these crazy Mullahs to serve as the government handing down sentences is insanity at its finest.

The way they got lashed is a joke. Here is the video.

This video is further proof that this sentence was for cameras. They probably drove these boys home afterwards. My mother is from the Puntland side of Galcaio and my dad is from the Galmudug side and during my stay in both sides, I heard of far too many rapes. Each time the woman, girl or child would be blamed. If this video hadn't seen the light of day, there wouldn't have even been an arrest or public sentencing.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Somalia ha burburto and may your fat shit of an uncle go down with it. Puntland is a secular state that stood against the ICU and is constantly fighting against Islamists. For my Puntland to now allow these crazy Mullahs to serve as the government handing down sentences is insanity at its finest.

PL is part of Somalia, a sharia state for the timebeing. Stop the calaacal or join the parliament.

Ofc sheikhs will be judges. Where else will you get local qualified judges in a small dusty tuulo?

As I said you're old enough to run for president.

Duchess

VIP
PL is part of Somalia, a sharia state for the timebeing. Stop the calaacal or join the parliament.

Ofc sheikhs will be judges. Where else will you get local qualified judges in a small dusty tuulo?

As I said you're old enough to run for president.

Puntland is part of Somalia when it wants to be. Even Minister HajiMumin told HSM to f*ck off when he tried to give his opinion on the rape case.

Who says these clan elders in an cimaamad are qualified to judge this case? Based on the sentencing, I would say they're not qualified and Abdiweli should be ashamed of himself for allowing this to happen on his watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.