Galaydh threatens to cancel agreement with mamuulka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
GL has two states but didn't stop from becoming federal state.

Galmudug became a federal state to placate the Hawiye need for equal representation with Darood. Anyone who says that Khatumo can become a federal state by citing Galmudug does not understand why Galmudug was created. Dhulbahante can either remain in limbo or declare entirely for one side, there is no path towards federal statehood. Even Cali Khalif understands this which is why he bashes Puntland all the time, it is a binary choice.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
U munaafiq foqol munaafiq don't bring deen into this u hypocrit. Speaking of cuqdad isn't it ur ppl calling for genocide against hg nomads? Walahi i feel bad for Galmudug for having a whole traitorous ppl as neighbors, that army ur speaking of can easily get crushed, u ppl are naago when it comes to confrontation, that's why u hire bantus to fight AS and Isis in ur region, ur all talk no action and run to Ethiopia and history proves it.

How many MJ live freely in Xamar and no one even bothers them (xamar is Hawiye city weather u like it or not) but u never hear us bragging about being benevolent to u.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forget about all the qabyalad talk bradar an am I a muunafiq now for enjoining good and forbidding evil?

You're a nationalist and it's against Islam to be a nationalist bradar.

Yes I did have family there but they only went to renovate their properties so they can sell them they already left Mogadishu and now are in kismayo other than that I have no family living in Mogadishu.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
How many Hawiye parasites and theives currently live in a house in xamar they stole and looted from MJs in 1991-97. :reallymaury:

Your people are animals they looted everything statues, shops businesses, houses. If i was Farmaajo i would start another civil war and genocide your people
he chimped out, i call it the amisom syndrome. monkey sees, monkey learns.

Gambar

VIP
Galmudug became a federal state to placate the Hawiye need for equal representation with Darood. Anyone who says that Khatumo can become a federal state by citing Galmudug does not understand why Galmudug was created. Dhulbahante can either remain in limbo or declare entirely for one side, there is no path towards federal statehood. Even Cali Khalif understands this which is why he bashes Puntland all the time, it is a binary choice.
Cali Khalif is not normal. He bashes Puntland and wife is Cumar Mohamud. Xitaa he doesn't even respect his wife enough to not talk shit about her clan. The guy acts like a circus animal and it's very embarrassing.

waraabe

Your superior
Cali Khalif is not normal. He bashes Puntland and wife is Cumar Mohamud. Xitaa he doesn't even respect his wife enough to not talk shit about her clan. The guy acts like a circus animal and it's very embarrassing.

He will come to pl when you give him the presidency which I heard even some mj clans are excluded from

She bashes her people more than him :gaasdrink:

Haye so what's Galaydhs problem then?

Lack of development, he visited their regions and found them marginalized from any development. No schools/hospitals/wells/university........ the only two major schools in Lasanod built by dhulbahante women from Norway. Other schools built by some rich man dhulbahante in sool.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lack of development, he visited their regions and found them marginalized from any development. No schools/hospitals/wells/university........ the only two major schools in Lasanod built by dhulbahante women from Norway. Other schools built by some rich man dhulbahante in sool.
How can puntland develope those dhulbhante areas if dhulbhante who work for somaliland control those areas?

Gambar

VIP

Aren't those areas controlled by Somaliland though? Aren't the Dhulbahante from there pro SL?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbahante were contributing to PL since day one. It is wel known fact.
Heres dhulbhante contributing to somaliland and denying that theres khaatumo and dhulbhante are somalilanders.

Don't blame puntland for your qabils problems, dhulbhante are divided and have most of their land to somaliland tell me this why is there a somaliland presence in dhulbhante land but not on warsengeli land?

Heres dhulbhante contributing to somaliland and denying that theres khaatumo and dhulbhante are somalilanders.

Don't blame puntland for your qabils problems, dhulbhante are divided and have most of their land to somaliland tell me this why is there a somaliland presence in dhulbhante land but not on warsengeli land?

Dhulbahante members debunked all your questions in the other thread, stop acting like a broken record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending