Galaydh threatens to cancel agreement with mamuulka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudane Galaydh is putting pressure on the Dhulo successionists to see if they have the leadership skills to take over.

Right now the successionist groups are divided whether to join PL or try to beg Mogadishu to give them a federal state.

The longer they bicker on themselves the stronger Galaydh and Khatumo case becomes.

The Dhulbahante already know what they're going to get from SL. Right now the opposition has nothing else to offer them other than more conflict.

successionists !!!!!!! Mr Djibouti stick to defending your country from Eritrea women and leave Somalia affairs(including SL)

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol why shouldn't Khaatumo become it's own state? There ppl are more nationalist than PL and they certainly ain't gonna join SL, since we have federalism in Somalia they fit the qualifications, it's long overdue.

Khaatumo getting a state depends on the Mogadishu Gov seal of approval. Many of the southerners are reluctant to support it because they might not want too many Darood states (there is already Puntland and Jubbaland). Best option for Khaatumo in my opinion would be their Harti Puntland kins just like the Warsans.

Khaatumo getting a state depends on Mogadishu. Many of the southerners are reluctant to support it because they might not want too many Darood states (there is already Puntland and Jubbaland). Best option for Khaatumo in my opinion would be their Harti Puntland kins just like the Warsans.
Easy fix take away Puntland statehood and give it to khaatumo.

Bohol

VIP
Easy fix take away Puntland statehood and give it to khaatumo.

Can't do that because Puntland has automatic entrance to federalism it has two or more regions on lock.
Plus it is the oldest actual federal state in Somalia (since Sland doesn't claim to be a federal state).

Not a bad idea :icon lol:
Walahi it's a great idea. The Jews went through the holocaust, blacks went thru slavery, South Africa has aids, and Somalia has the worst of them all, we have these fake nationalist called "Puntland".

I'll bring this idea to beesha Unukaa Leh'anian and do a substitute for Khaatumo to replace Puntland

Bohol

VIP
Can't do that? :ayaanswag:. Just watch:samwelcome:

You have to be realistic. Puntland being the oldest federal state has the seal of approval from the IC (International Community). It is not
going anywhere. HSM couldn't prevent creation of Jubbaland so I doubt Puntland can be dismantled. :lol:

You have to be realistic. Puntland being the oldest federal state has the seal of approval from the IC (International Community). It is not
going anywhere. HSM couldn't prevent creation of Jubbaland so I doubt Puntland can be dismantled. :lol:
I don't wanna give away too much detail but there's currently a takeov.....
tumblr_n4n03s6nuD1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't wanna give away too much detail but there's currently a takeov.....View attachment 22594
Puntland is Somalia tell me any other part of Somalia that's got a standing army that will defend their freedom land & dealing with hostile neighbors like galmudug with integrity during their time of need? (AMISOM is not included since they're a foreign army I know they've been in Mogadishu for so long and for some may view them as being indigenous now cause they married many of the locals.)

Your cuqdad has cloud your judgement puntland has been the only pillar standing for somalia close to 20 years now so pay homage.

The federal government you brag that hawiye electing farmaajo wouldn't exist if it wasn't for garoowe 1 garoowe 2 & galkacyo 3 so credit where credit is due.

You say puntlanders are fake nationalists?

Do you know nationalism is forbid in Islam? Go ahead and continue being a nationalist.

Last edited:
Puntland is Somalia tell me any other part of Somalia that's got a standing army that will defend their freedom land & dealing with hostile neighbors like galmudug with integrity during their time of need? (AMISOM is not included since they're a foreign army I know they've been in Mogadishu for so long and for some may view them as being indigenous now cause they married many of the locals.)

Your cuqdad has cloud your judgement puntland has been the only pillar standing for somalia close to 20 years now so pay homage.

The federal government you brag that hawiye electing farmaajo wouldn't exist if it wasn't for garoowe 1 garoowe 2 & galkacyo 3 so credit where credit is due.

You say puntlanders are fake nationalists?

Do you know nationalism is forbid in Islam? Go ahead and continue being a nationalist.
U munaafiq foqol munaafiq don't bring deen into this u hypocrit. Speaking of cuqdad isn't it ur ppl calling for genocide against hg nomads? Walahi i feel bad for Galmudug for having a whole traitorous ppl as neighbors, that army ur speaking of can easily get crushed, u ppl are naago when it comes to confrontation, that's why u hire bantus to fight AS and Isis in ur region, ur all talk no action and run to Ethiopia and history proves it.

How many MJ live freely in Xamar and no one even bothers them (xamar is Hawiye city weather u like it or not) but u never hear us bragging about being benevolent to u.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
U munaafiq foqol munaafiq don't bring deen into this u hypocrit. Speaking of cuqdad isn't it ur ppl calling for genocide against hg nomads? Walahi i feel bad for Galmudug for having a whole traitorous ppl as neighbors, that army ur speaking of can easily get crushed, u ppl are naago when it comes to confrontation, that's why u hire bantus to fight AS and Isis in ur region, ur all talk no action and run to Ethiopia and history proves it.

How many MJ live freely in Xamar and no one even bothers them (xamar is Hawiye city weather u like it or not) but u never hear us bragging about being benevolent to u.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many Hawiye parasites and theives currently live in a house in xamar they stole and looted from MJs in 1991-97. :reallymaury:

Your people are animals they looted everything statues, shops businesses, houses. If i was Farmaajo i would start another civil war and genocide your people

I thought the meeting was delayed to 24 of July.

If hawiye will get another state maamul goboleedka banadir

Than darood should get a new state.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Khaatumo should join their warsan brothers and be incorporated in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending