Galaydh threatens to cancel agreement with mamuulka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Since the Burco conference was stopped. I wonder why he is in a rush to have that conference.

Madaxwaynaha Khaatumostate Oo Hanjabaad Kulul U Diray Somaliland:Haddii Shirka Burco Nagaga Baxdeen Anaguna Heshiiskii Baanu Ka Baxaynaa.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Wining and dining this old fart was always a waste of time. He represents no one but himself, just looking to stuff his own calool.

Of course, the novices at Kulmiye could care less. It's all about appearances for them.

Bohol

VIP
I thought they went to HSM admin first back when he was in power but were rejected due to the 2 state requirement?

They did but that idea was blocked by several state actors. This time is different though, Farmaajo will properly be open to listening to their ideas.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
They did but that idea was blocked by several state actors. This time is different though, Farmaajo will properly be open to listening to their ideas.

Do you think maybe Puntland might block it? I could potentially see that, as it would force them to make a choice between SL and PL.

I personally don't think Khaatumo will become a federal state.

Galaydh reminds me of Mr miyagi everytime I see his face
mr-miyagi-resized-600.png

Bohol

VIP
Do you think maybe Puntland might block it? I could potentially see that, as it would force them to make a choice between SL and PL.

I personally don't think Khaatumo will become a federal state.

It is a common knowledge Puntland would prefer all Harti under one state just like back in 1998-2007.

Bohol

VIP
Yeah, there's no way they'd choose SL over PL so they'd essentially be backing them into a corner where they had no choice but to join PL. It'd be pretty smart imo.

It is a smart policy indeed. Puntland knows how to play politics most of the time and doesn't let emotions cloud their judgement. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
I will tell you political novices the real reason behind this dispute. Galaydh says Khaatumo
project represents all his community while the Mohamud Garaad section disagrees and says
it doesn't represent them but only represents his community (Farah Garaad). Galaydh in return
threatens to cancel talks if Khaatumo is not treated as a project that represents all of his community.

@Duke of Bohol why shouldn't Khaatumo become it's own state? There ppl are more nationalist than PL and they certainly ain't gonna join SL, since we have federalism in Somalia they fit the qualifications, it's long overdue.

Mudane Galaydh is putting pressure on the Dhulo successionists to see if they have the leadership skills to take over.

Right now the successionist groups are divided whether to join PL or try to beg Mogadishu to give them a federal state.

The longer they bicker on themselves the stronger Galaydh and Khatumo case becomes.

The Dhulbahante already know what they're going to get from SL. Right now the opposition has nothing else to offer them other than more conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.