Galan - Erigavo Will Be Split PL/SL

Bohol

VIP
Bohol, everyone knows badhan is warsangeli only, while ceerigaboo is disputed.

You always fall on a city that is shared to prove a point.

I'm comparing a exclusive warsangeli cities to a shared city good lord...
:deadpeter:

If it is "disputed" how come you don't have power there? you are not even the janitor in Ceerigaabo :lol: . Stop begging Mr mars.

:gucciwhat:

If it is "disputed" how come you don't have power there? you are not even the janitor in Ceerigaabo :lol: . Stop begging Mr mars.

:gucciwhat:

Who's begging. I'm simple implying it's a shared city. You ungrateful f*ck lool. Be glad I'm not claiming it all

Bohol

VIP
Who's begging. I'm simple implying it's a shared city. You ungrateful f*ck lool. Be glad I'm not claiming it all

We both know what happened last time your ilk came with the "shared" talks.

"There were no Harti in the town , except for two girls from our clan" This is not Kismaayo (whose owners change from decade to decade) but Ceerigaabo has permanent owners.
:deadosama:

34re5gd.png

We both know what happened last time your ilk came with the "shared" talks. Langaab Warsangelis can dream in the internet but the reality on the ground is they will get wiped out if they raise their voice.

"There were no Harti in the town , except for two girls from our clan" This is not Kismaayo (whose owners change from decade to decade) but Ceerigaabo has permanent owners.
:deadosama:

34re5gd.png

You left your caves to reek havoc after the fall of the government.

Ofcourse youd prevail, you have nothing of worth to loot, while we did.

To think at one point in history, we allowed you to settle in ceerigaboo, only to bite the hand that feeds you

Bohol

VIP
You left your caves to reek havoc after the fall of the government.

Ofcourse youd prevail, you have nothing of worth to loot, while we did.

Erigavo was captured in 1989 long before the collapse of the Gov (1991). Furthermore what do Warsangeli have to loot? they are the poorest clan in north Somalia.

From the mouth of your troops that defected from Sland. :gucciwhat:

"The diaspora are only willing to pay $5 per head, how is that reasonable?:deadosama:

- "We begged you to pay $1000, then $500, then $100. You are not willing to support us with anything":damn:

Erigavo was captured in 1989 long before the collapse of the Gov (1991). Furthermore what do Warsangeli have to loot? they are the poorest clan in south Somalia.

From the mouth of your troops that defected from Sland. :gucciwhat:

"The diaspora are only willing to pay $5 per head, how is that reasonable?

- "We begged you to pay $1000, then $500, then $100. You are not willing to support us with anything"

I'm glad your aware of our affairs, clearly i don't give too fvvk abouts yours..

:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
head of police is dhulbahante, Mayor is HY deputy is warsangali

Seems like it’s shared to me :lolbron:

Head of police ain't Dhulo but the vice deputy is (chosen from Fiqi Fuliye). Warsangelis have nothing in Ceerigaabo besides 1 Councillor.

Bohol

VIP
I'm glad your aware of our affairs, clearly i don't give too fvvk abouts yours..

:mjlol:

You are the one who tried to imply EHY weren't doing good economically. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

"The diaspora are only willing to pay $5 per head":deadosama: the f*ck nicca, you lot can only pay $5? Poverty is a .

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

"The diaspora are only willing to pay $5 per head?:deadosama: the f*ck nicca, you lot can only pay $5. Poverty is a .

Dam I was hoping to see an exclusive hy tulo in sanaag that can compete with us.

Are you ashamed bohol
:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
Dam I was hoping to see an exclusive hy tulo in sanaag that can compete with us.

Are you ashamed bohol
:lolbron:

Says the guy who run away from Mars (Badhan) and tried to claim Ceerigaabo in this thread. You that ashamed of your clan regional capital (Badhan) eh?

Desert folks are funny they always dream about living in green areas.:pachah1:

DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

Says the guy who run away from Mars (Badhan) and tried to claim Ceerigaabo in this thread. You that ashamed of your clan capital (Badhan) eh?

Desert folks are funny they always dream about living in green areas.:pachah1:

DGOClQjXsAA_m92.jpg

Mkkkkaaaay boohool...

Trending