Galan - Erigavo Will Be Split PL/SL

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
HY iyo Harti(gahayle, dhulbahante, warsangeli) waa reer miyi, we will speak on dhaqan. We know who owns cities and towns, we will investigate meesha igu qadimisan magalada, ileen waa goofti lagu dhisay magalada. Meeshu ma aha habar gedir iyo balaayadeeda, these HY isimo way lee yihin, they only clan that is cultured in Isaaq
War xitaa majerten ba sheekada soo gali doonto ee Erigavo, prepare your 'wufuud' Habar yonisay, wala wada hadli doona, wax laysku qancinay ayaana soo baxaysa not waali iyo cadifaad habar awal
You're saying all of this without realizing that I am actually Garxajis myself lol. We stand with SL not PL. General Carre and his 400 soldiers does not represent the views of us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Timo Madow and proud adigu habar awal ba tahay waryaa, maxaa ku soo geliyay degaan harti iyo HY? there will be no talks if irrelevant stakeholders are present who will just be spoilers. Muse bixi waa inu ka baxa meesha. Caare is welcome to the table to represent the Isimo of HY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The reason Erigavo is peaceful is cause Habar Majerten(gahayle and warsangeli) joggo sxb. If it was just HY and Dhulbahante like Burco old days, you wouldn't co exist. Habar Majerten meel kasta jogga nabadi taala adeer. It's not HY factor. Habarti Majerten which u just included Garhajis, at least I am present as siwaqroon, is cidagale present in erigavo, why is he using garhajis card then?

Arinta Erigavo waa arin uu taal HY iyo Harti. Since we settle the region the most, in-fact Erigavo is split half and half iyo arinta laaso suurad waa xeebti gahayle one of the reasons he left bari to begin a new sultanate approach and have access to an open life line.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The reason Erigavo is peaceful is cause Habar Majerten(gahayle and warsangeli) joggo sxb. If it was just HY and Dhulbahante like Burco old days, you wouldn't co exist. Habar Majerten meel kasta jogga nabadi taala adeer. It's not HY factor. Habarti Majerten which u just included Garhajis, at least I am present as siwaqroon, is cidagale present in erigavo, why is he using garhajis card then?

Arinta Erigavo waa arin uu taal HY iyo Harti. Since we settle the region the most, in-fact Erigavo is split half and half iyo arinta laaso suurad waa xeebti gahayle one of the reasons he left bari to begin a new sultanate approach and have access to an open life line.

The reason why it's peaceful is because it's mainly inhabited by one clan Gadweyne sub-clan of HY. The city is not shared no matter how many times you try to delude yourself. Pay a visit to Ceerigaabo and you'll see everything you're saying is utter nonsense.

images

I can mention many tuulos between Ceerigaabo and Yubbe exclusively settled by Gadweyne. The city is completely surrounded by HY.

Timo Jareer and proud

Bruuuh all Daroods in Erigavo are immigrants. It has always been historically a Isaaq city.

And yes I can pull the Garxajis card since my clan lives there. Yes I am Ciidgalle but does that change me being Garxajis? :chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bruuuh all Daroods in Erigavo are immigrants. It has always been historically a Isaaq city.

And yes I can pull the Garxajis card since my clan lives there. Yes I am Ciidgalle but does that change me being Garxajis? :chrisfreshhah:

Hal awoowe cidagaale kuma sheegi kartid erigavo stop lying to yourself, you have no stake, you will not be invited, bahashu qabiil ma aha, waa degaan hada arintu. Majerten is invited since Siwaqroon is jilib of majerten. It's similar to 'cidagaale' jilibkooda meel jogga, not 'garhajis'. Garhajis level is similar to habar majerten(warsangeli iyo majerten) xitaa anaga iska dhow oo isku habar iyo isku abbe ah, halka garhajiska aad sheeg-sheegaysid do not share a common mother but a common father. It's similar to Dhulbahante and Majerten oo oday harti ii dhaxaysa lakin kala hoyo.

That's why warsangeli is close to us, but forget warsangeli, war jilib majerten ba meesha jogga erigavo illa laaso surad buu xeebtisa gaadhaye. It's like bah dubays deep in nugaal, we know our abtiris adeer and where our other families are in Bariga. Gahayle is no different. We are called Boohaaro in Nugaal if you investigate my clan. Some people don't even know our abtiris is osman mahmoud loooooool. Gahayle is nick name, ha soo abtirsado. He will go straight into daud siwaqroon loool and then u go to daud siwaqroon land who will remember them leaving due to WAR most likely since most ppl flee only in war time only.

It's amazing how we operated as Boohaaro, just keep disguising yourself among distant clans, it's the best approach since they may have beef with other groups from where u from which can impact on u. Look at fiqishini run to fuckin habar gedir shir, they know they're abtiris thats why. Caloosha ayaa dhaqaaqayso marku habar gedir maqlo. Gahayle is the same, his a certified majerten, he will attend puntland defence.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

Hal awoowe cidagaale kuma sheegi kartid erigavo stop lying to yourself, you have no stake, you will not be invited, bahashu qabiil ma aha, waa degaan hada arintu. Majerten is invited since Siwaqroon is jilib of majerten. It's similar to 'cidagaale' jilibkooda meel jogga, not 'garhajis'. Garhajis level is similar to habar majerten(warsangeli iyo majerten) xitaa anaga iska dhow oo isku habar iyo isku abbe ah, halka garhajiska aad sheeg-sheegaysid do not share a common mother but a common father. It's similar to Dhulbahante and Majerten oo oday harti ii dhaxaysa lakin kala hoyo.

That's why warsangeli is close to us, but forget warsangeli, war jilib majerten ba meesha jogga erigavo illa laaso surad buu xeebtisa gaadhaye. It's like bah dubays deep in nugaal, we know our abtiris adeer and where our other families are in Bariga. Gahayle is no different. We are called Boohaaro in Nugaal if you investigate my clan. Some people don't even know our abtiris is osman mahmoud loooooool. Gahayle is nick name, ha soo abtirsado. He will go straight into daud siwaqroon loool and then u go to daud siwaqroon land who will remember them leaving due to WAR most likely since most ppl flee only in war time only.

It's amazing how we operated as Boohaaro, just keep disguising yourself among distant clans, it's the best approach since they may have beef with other groups from where u from which can impact on u. Look at fiqishini run to fuckin habar gedir shir, they know they're abtiris thats why. Caloosha ayaa dhaqaaqayso marku habar gedir maqlo. Gahayle is the same, his a certified majerten, he will attend puntland defence.
Garxajis still share a common pops. Maternal does not matter in Somali clans only paternal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garxajis still share a common pops. Maternal does not matter in Somali clans only paternal.

Wrong isku dhaqan manahin, your mixing us up. Paternal/Maternal matters greatly in Bariga Somalia. Habar gun maku dhashay markad 'qarinaysid', your nasab isn't as high as Majerten. That's why we use the bah bah thing inside osman mahmoud, we feel the other clans who have no bah, they only half nasab on the father side lakin 'migdo ama nag liito' dhashay hence they don't faan about their MOTHER.

You don't understand Bari, so how can u tell me your suitable to rule Somalis, when you mixing cultures of different regions, it's paramount the president of any nation knows the subtle cultural differences of each area of his control and not to 'ignore' it like the history of that place is irrelevant.

Bah wadaag serves strong alliances purposes, it ensures your clan survival if the 'paternal' boys fight each other which is always the case in Somalia, it is thru this subtle mother alliance clans utilize waa laysku habar wacdey common term in Somalia or 'bah bah haday noqoto bahda hajiray aan ahay' like sheikh ali majerten said. He was saying his 'motherly clan' is all 'hajji' people who visited the hajj, he has no bah wadaaag in terms of solid clan that gave birth to his boys.

Do you think 'children' are just born from the father waryaa, habar ayaa dhashay and it's important to measure your nasab dhinaca abaha iyo habarta or else your not pure nasab.

Timo Jareer and proud

Wrong isku dhaqan manahin, your mixing us up. Paternal/Maternal matters greatly in Bariga Somalia. Habar gun maku dhashay markad 'qarinaysid', your nasab isn't as high as Majerten. That's why we use the bah bah thing inside osman mahmoud, we feel the other clans who have no bah, they only half nasab on the father side lakin 'migdo ama nag liito' dhashay hence they don't faan about their MOTHER.

You don't understand Bari, so how can u tell me your suitable to rule Somalis, when you mixing cultures of different regions, it's paramount the president of any nation knows the subtle cultural differences of each area of his control and not to 'ignore' it like the history of that place is irrelevant.

Bah wadaag serves strong alliances purposes, it ensures your clan survival if the 'paternal' boys fight each other which is always the case in Somalia, it is thru this subtle mother alliance clans utilize waa laysku habar wacdey common term in Somalia or 'bah bah haday noqoto bahda hajiray aan ahay' like sheikh ali majerten said. He was saying his 'motherly clan' is all 'hajji' people who visited the hajj, he has no bah wadaaag in terms of solid clan that gave birth to his boys.

Do you think 'children' are just born from the father waryaa, habar ayaa dhashay and it's important to measure your nasab dhinaca abaha iyo habarta or else your not pure nasab.
Yes I was born from my father alone.

Also your clan is not Somali by clan logic Arab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 78489

View attachment 78490

This is more then enough evidence that Erigavo is Isaaq.

Online maps in the era of fake news surely you need to upgrade the game, Trump called the whole online experience FAKE, see you still lack updating yourself, your stuck mentally in an old era like Isaaq are in politics, ma jiro genetics in your blood ama la janqaad waqtigaga. Sxb don't worry, we just examine the oldest house In Erigavo and apply carbon testing to the 'material' overseas, we will know which sample of house is the oldest. Scientific method is only way to operate not virtual maps and emotional rants like you do. Maybe your from 'galbeedka' isku dhaqan manahin sxb inagu.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I had some deep concerns about Galan because of his anti Mudug sentiments but he's been doing a surprisingly good job as security minister.
If you mean why he didnt went there yet. He mention that he is busy on Sanaag.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most retarded shit I have ever watched. Erigavo is a Isaaq city. It was founded by the maagadle Dir the predecessors of Isaaq and Gadabuursi.

Even the ancestor of HY is buried in the town.

All other clans are immigrants including Daroods. Stop claiming our land.
So are Isaaq dir or bin hashiim?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I meant his old comments about giving North Mudug to Galnus.

I noticed a funny thing garowe/north galkacyo are like exactly identical in culture, where-as Bosaso is completely different with ali saleban particularly hiding bombs all over the roads of the city guess noone else is doing this but them since where-else are terrorists located but his district. I don't see the hikmad of killing someone when your clan will be charged 20k for that life since that's going price right now in our era in terms of camels. It was 100 camels prior to mixing with 'hawiye' and joining Somalia, since random killing was very unusual in our old culture.

Neo-traditionalist values are disappearing in PL and has slowly eroded due to being exposed to various cultures in Somalia, the hawiye one had a huge impact on us, where life is basically worthless now and down to 20k MAG or 20 camels. cuz killings are so normal in hawiye areas once something becomes common place it becomes apart of the culture and no longer involves 'mag' or compensation.

Who knows maybe it's only 20 camels depending on the person 'worth' to a clan. I can't see how someone who is very important to a clan will accept 20 mag. For example when Issa Mahmoud killed liban boqor, it's unsettled the blood compensation becuz @Cognitivedissonance clan has refused MAG for him, cuz he was worth more then 100 camels. This sort of 'refusal' of Mag indicates the 'battle is on' and we will kill someone that is worth Liban Boqor in your Issa Mahmoud clan, but since Liban boqor badan ma gaban Issa Mahmoud, they 'barred' a certain 'jilib' from using bosaso port cuz they won't be allowed to cross thru qardho.

My dad said that clan has been begging us as bah dubays to intervene but we told them, intadan waxasi ku kicin you should consult bah dubays about bari culture ama osman mahmoud culture, but u made a decision u need to now live with it. There is no way we can convince reer boqor to accept a solution untill someone important in issa mahmoud is dead, but they also know they can't target all issa mahmoud since it could spark of a clan war. They waiting for this reer shirwac jilib to develop someone worthy enough for liban boqor, which obviously hasn't occurred, so an economic embargo has been applied to them on the road to Bosaso none of they're business men allowed to get past qardho looooooooool, they rely on other issa mahmoud to do their business trade for them. While they think bah dubays can negiotate this vicious crime they committed against bah dir.

U killed one of the reer boqor who was they're elite and he wasn't even qabyali that guy he was the guy who laid out the town plan vision for garowe, wa kuwi magaladi uu qurxinaye bay dileen. No justification can be told to reer boqor to accept that L. Reer shirwac markad soo saartan nin lamid ah reer boqor they will know bah dir and expect an 'assasin' to knock him out. That's why it's always wise to choose ya battles wisely in PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance My dad was shocked when he heard liban boqor got killed by an Issa Mahmoud, the guy who invented the town plan for Garowe. It wouldn't be anywhere where it is now without him. Osman mahmoud tend to help other clans while watching they're own clan go into irrelevancy. They did the same for Mogadishu, civilizing them for them to now genocide all daarood. They did the same for HG who all faan about guys who were born under keenadiid sultanates, how do you faan about someone in HG when he was born under keenadiid sultanate and then insult keenadiid. It's like my dad insulting siyad when he was made something by siyad.

It's akin to me killing liban boqor oo birta dheer noo yimi oo na cawinay, these issa mahmoud are just dumb as bricks. Osman mahmoud help other clans I noticed too much. Osman mahmoud neve helped my dad in hamar growing up, they would help other hawiyes they had maternal relationship with dhinaca 'abtinimo' or 'habar wadaag'. My dad only became something cuz of siyad barre thats why he loves him @Dues Ex Machete we are not like hawiye who bite the hand that created us. It's like Somalis having no abaal or gratitude to the western world, yet its where we re-created our elites again. Somalis lack cultural understanding, thats why they will end up in conflict with the world.

Dhaqan determines your values and principles ama ina gumeed hadad tahay, people with lack of culture do not have any principles or values, hence he will abadon you or kill you in return for helping him. Like cognissive has found out by helping ali saleban, siwaaqron, dashishe gain relevancy and tanasul for them, what are they doing now? biting the hand that fed them in the first place.

Timo Jareer and proud

Online maps in the era of fake news surely you need to upgrade the game, Trump called the whole online experience FAKE, see you still lack updating yourself, your stuck mentally in an old era like Isaaq are in politics, ma jiro genetics in your blood ama la janqaad waqtigaga. Sxb don't worry, we just examine the oldest house In Erigavo and apply carbon testing to the 'material' overseas, we will know which sample of house is the oldest. Scientific method is only way to operate not virtual maps and emotional rants like you do. Maybe your from 'galbeedka' isku dhaqan manahin sxb inagu.
The maps are not fake. Literally look up any Somali clan map. Even the C.I.A maps show Erigavo as a Isaaq city

Trending

Latest posts