Galan - Erigavo Will Be Split PL/SL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's how it should be. The Harti side of Erigavo will have their own mayor, district council who will handle Erigavo matters and will be the official face that PL government deals with in district matters, while the over-all 'governor of sanaag' who will manage all 'harti side' of Sanaag districts.

I support this idea. I hope he can make it happen Galan and it's not just words. Let's get these boys out of YUBBE first before we make the last march towards Erigavo. Once we have secured Erigavo to Las Qoray. We can ensure they cannot send they're shabab into calmadow to attack Bosaso anymore.

Wa duliyo wallahi, ka waran your 'adeer' hiding in some mountain to attack another clan's city, it only shows you 'jealousy n bitterness' they have for PL development. Just because your clan is useless, doesn't mean you have to go around to make other clans unstable. War waxani id22rka iska celiya once and for all, I am fkn sick of how they get a free card but hawiye is never given this amount of free cards.

That's how it should be. The Harti side of Erigavo will have their own mayor, district council who will handle Erigavo matters and will be the official face that PL government deals with in district matters, while the over-all 'governor of sanaag' who will manage all 'harti side' of Sanaag districts.

I support this idea. I hope he can make it happen Galan and it's not just words. Let's get these boys out of YUBBE first before we make the last march towards Erigavo. Once we have secured Erigavo to Las Qoray. We can ensure they cannot send they're shabab into calmadow to attack Bosaso anymore.

Wa duliyo wallahi, ka waran your 'adeer' hiding in some mountain to attack another clan's city, it only shows you 'jealousy n bitterness' they have for PL development. Just because your clan is useless, doesn't mean you have to go around to make other clans unstable. War waxani id22rka iska celiya once and for all, I am fkn sick of how they get a free card but hawiye is never given this amount of free cards.
Wasnt caare in control of yubbe?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

I knew it would take a calisaleebaan to take back sanaag. 20 years of us getting karbaashed. It took less than a year to reverse all of that. Next is sool. Remember his mom is dulbahante.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I knew it would take a calisaleebaan to take back sanaag. 20 years of us getting karbaashed. It took less than a year to reverse all of that. Next is sool. Remember his mom is dulbahante.
I don't think DBlock explains it, I think this nigga Gallaan is a Kikyu sheegato :mjkkk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't think DBlock explains it, I think this nigga Gallaan is a Kikyu sheegato :mjkkk:
He's half half, he's in such a high position due to his somali ali saleeban father. His mother is a southron bantu. Even though he's a mutt he's ripping shisheye thats all that matters

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer Sanaag they can fight their wars for them self. No need for us to help them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

His mom dhulbahante? what u think of Deni? his whole clans-men report to a dhulbahante woman. Bah dhulbahante is all their male boys reporting to dhulbahante not just 'galan'. Deni ayay dan ugu jirta inu 'bahdisa' ilashado, not us bah dubays, we look after our bah alliance.

Don't u get it bro? bahdu waa wiil iyo abti oo balaartay oo beesha dhan hada tabanayso. It's not just like me who has murusade mother, that only effects me, it doesn't effect my 'tol-wayne' bah dubays. See how bah bah can stabilize a clan? it acknowledges the males may have different abtiyaal but they all share a common 'mother' so bah dubays inside osman mahmoud can stop any division caused by tribes-men who r 'biased' towards they're abtiyaal by telling them 'danta guud' waa in la ilaliya bahda 'wayn' not the 'single tribes-man with a bah' like galan.

My father doesn't blink an 'eye' if he hears dhulbahante ayaa kala daadsan looooool, he says maxa naga galay, they are 'harti' haa but he looks at things at osman mahmoud level, he says 'bahdayda' ma aha ima 'xiilinayo' wiilkasi dhulbahante, but when he hears dubays is in trouble, he calls all his warsangeli friends to help assist in resolving the matter. Why? cause he doesn't want to lose his bah alliance, waa meesha la aadi laha hadi dhibaato nagu dhacdo dhinaca 'wiilasha' daarood. The old timers worry in-case wiilasha daarood heeshin waayo, ama dagaal ka dhex dhacdo sida waagi hore bariga somaliya, he wants to know he has 'life-line' to assist him, hence the 'mother relations' is critical to old time osman mahmoud, Maybe it's not to you @Reer-Bari but it is too them the older generation.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sadly, HY territory extends very near to Yubbe and we have idiots here talking about splitting Ceerigaabo as if the city is shared. Sorry mate, it's a one city clan. Rest are minorities.

Somaliland claim is our border will end between Sanaag-Bari and Sool-Nugaal. We shall stick with that claim and it shall end in that way.

East Sanaag was never militarized to begin with(Taani's blunder broke the 2007 pact) nor has SL ever consolidated full control over it. PL always had soft power over this region, E. Sanaag is economically tied to the Bari region and as such will always will loyal to PL. Gurey and his men were sitting in their barracks swindling idoors for nearly 12 years.

All credit goes to Dawlada Cismaaniya and Madaxweyne Deni.:lolbron:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's half half, he's in such a high position due to his somali ali saleeban father. His mother is a southron bantu. Even though he's a mutt he's ripping shisheye thats all that matters
I had some deep concerns about Galan because of his anti Mudug sentiments but he's been doing a surprisingly good job as security minister.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Most retarded shit I have ever watched. Erigavo is a Isaaq city. It was founded by the maagadle Dir the predecessors of Isaaq and Gadabuursi.

Even the ancestor of HY is buried in the town.

All other clans are immigrants including Daroods. Stop claiming our land.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most retarded shit I have ever watched. Erigavo is a Isaaq city. It was founded by the maagadle Dir the predecessors of Isaaq and Gadabuursi.

HY iyo Harti(gahayle, dhulbahante, warsangeli) waa reer miyi, we will speak on dhaqan. We know who owns cities and towns, we will investigate meesha igu qadimisan magalada, ileen waa goofti lagu dhisay magalada. Meeshu ma aha habar gedir iyo balaayadeeda, these HY isimo way lee yihin, they only clan that is cultured in Isaaq

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

War xitaa majerten ba sheekada soo gali doonto ee Erigavo, prepare your 'wufuud' Habar yonisay, wala wada hadli doona, wax laysku qancinay ayaana soo baxaysa not waali iyo cadifaad habar awal. Muse bihi shaqo kuma laha erigavo haka baxo

Trending