Gaas; Somalis need a strong central power to tame them to be a country

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm talking since afwenya hijacked Somalia.

Why don't you count the MJ Prez's term? He had the country in order as well.

A strong central Government is the only way forward, current status of states having veto power means stalemate and no progress as Mudane Gaas said.

Farm

VIP
Why don't you count the MJ Prez's term? He had the country in order as well.

A strong central Government is the only way forward, current status of states having veto power means stalemate and no progress as Mudane Gaas said.

The days of centralization are dead. We returned back to our lands after 91 and built something what did you do?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Build up Ghetto/South of Mudug and then I might reconsider. You won’t drag me down with you, Gaas is just a man and he can be wrong and in this case he is..

Gaas is a scholar and was president, he knows what he is talking about kid, even if you can't handle the truth.

Farm

VIP
Gaas is a scholar and was president, he knows what he is talking about kid, even if you can't handle the truth.

Gaas also said Mogadishu isn’t Somalia and Somalia isn’t Mogadishu, doubt you agreed with that statement and his interstate council but here you are quoting Gaas .

Who are you fooling?
:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gaas also said Mogadishu isn’t Somalia and Somalia isn’t Mogadishu, doubt you agreed with his statement and his interstate council but here you are quoting Gaas .

Who are you fooling?
:mjlol:

You keep dancing around the main point lol, but ok go ahead do your thing.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Helllllllllllll noooooooo. I am and I always will be the biggest critic of him. The guy ruined our economy and apparently stole more money than all the other politicians combined. Deni walked in to the office with the whole presidential house emptied. Gaas even took the furniture. Walahi. His nephew is one of my close friends and he told me his family received two land cruisers and a lot of weapons. This guy also opened a counterfeit operation in the heart of bosaso.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Deni walked in to the office with the whole presidential house emptied. Gaas even took the furniture. Walahi. His nephew is one of my close friends and he told me his family received two land cruisers and a lot of weapons. This guy also opened a counterfeit operation in the heart of bosaso.

Thats petty damn:dead:

I still agree with him on this point, but damn didn't know he looted the place like that.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Thats petty damn:dead:

I still agree with him on this point, but damn didn't know he looted the place like that.
You want our kids getting chased out of xamar again. I strongly disagree. I suggest we go back to pre colonial kingdoms and monarchies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz and his passive agressive use of the laugh button :bell: I don’t see any laughing matter about my post :drakewtf:

You suggested anarchy tho:heh:

You want our kids getting chased out of xamar again. I strongly disagree. I suggest we go back to pre colonial kingdoms and monarchies.

Its 2019 though, dont you think its a different time. Majority of the population was not alive then.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What have you done in all that time other then be in constant opposition?

You talk as if you have built an oasis to clamour for, which if it was truly the case the rest of the Somali's would have supported you and unanimously agreed to be ruled by your kin.

But alas reality is very different, if wishes were horses then beggars would ride, to govern a single tribal enclave who for the most part are not even known for fighting is not an achievement to boast about.

If you were to place a person in your capital Garowe and that same person in Cadaado, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between both.

Despite the fact that reer cadaado main base of investment is Xamar and they only recently started investing heavily in there regions unlike you who had a two decade head-start with plenty of kacaan loot to go with it including a national port and an airport while they had none, yet still the difference is negligible.

Your economy is in a death spiral hence why you had to force your traders to use Bosaaso at a significant financial loss, they are no longer able to compete with the traders in other regions.

Your blockade in Gaalkacayo was to stop much cheaper goods coming in from Mogadishu and the same for Berbera forcing your citizens to pay higher costs while impoverishing them.

You went from serving as far as Mandheere in Kenya and the whole of Koonfur for two decades while other ports there remained close to now becoming protectionist's and soon to be beggars.

Your top 2 main source of revenues were all gifts from the Kacaan, this was the port they built you and the revenues you generated from the Kacaan airport in Gaalkacayo, both of them in dire straits now.

There is nothing you built with your own hands/finances that generates any significant revenue for you, hence your on the same boat as the rest of the Somali's.

Kkkkk after my karbaash two years ago, he finally comes back to the politics section:

Screenshot_20191025-041335_Chrome.jpg

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/when-tribalism-goes-beyond-logic.29595/

You keep forever crying and hating on Majeerteen, saxiib. We'll always be here for you, to fear. Now, run along and go cry about western Xalimos not giving you the time of day.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
anarcho capitalism we were in tribal anarchy which is different. This one might work lol

Thats just asking for foreign interference, like UAE and Kenya are doing in a few states right now.

What we need is a China style boot on the neck of qabiilistes. :gaasdrink:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Hence federalism, this way the whole territory is under the government's control. However the power is shared between the people instead within one administration at the time.

You can piss on federalism all you want. What is the replacement you have, or is this like with barre. All hearsay and no replacement.

Get out of here with your small summary of federalism. You don't even know what it is, the one displayed in somalia ain't federalism. All because N&N decided to work against it.
i don't get what you are on about?i literally agreed that centralism wont work in somalia,so what exactly is your problem,whats wrong with a summary?what did you add to the conversation?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
What have you done in all that time other then be in constant opposition?

You talk as if you have built an oasis to clamour for, which if it was truly the case the rest of the Somali's would have supported you and unanimously agreed to be ruled by your kin.

But alas reality is very different, if wishes were horses then beggars would ride, to govern a single tribal enclave who for the most part are not even known for fighting is not an achievement to boast about.

If you were to place a person in your capital Garowe and that same person in Cadaado, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between both.

Despite the fact that reer cadaado main base of investment is Xamar and they only recently started investing heavily in there regions unlike you who had a two decade head-start with plenty of kacaan loot to go with it including a national port and an airport while they had none, yet still the difference is negligible.

Your economy is in a death spiral hence why you had to force your traders to use Bosaaso at a significant financial loss, they are no longer able to compete with the traders in other regions.

Your blockade in Gaalkacayo was to stop much cheaper goods coming in from Mogadishu and the same for Berbera forcing your citizens to pay higher costs while impoverishing them.

You went from serving as far as Mandheere in Kenya and the whole of Koonfur for two decades while other ports there remained close to now becoming protectionist's and soon to be beggars.

Your top 2 main source of revenues were all gifts from the Kacaan, this was the port they built you and the revenues you generated from the Kacaan airport in Gaalkacayo, both of them in dire straits now.

There is nothing you built with your own hands/finances that generates any significant revenue for you, hence your on the same boat as the rest of the Somali's.
why can't i rate,i wanted to like this

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What a mug this guy is....by far the worst President Puntland has had. Glad he wasnt re-elected and a far more competent man is in office now.

what a hypocritic,wasn't he the same person advocating federalism?!!!,made dumb kids in here preach about federalism like they even knew/understood what it was :ftw9nwa:

we all understand the frustration from having central government in somalia,puntland had every right to look after its people cause no one else would,mogadishu had been a constant source of disappointment. Somaliland separated because from the begining it saw that the central gov can't help them with anything,since the kacaan era north somalia was completely abandon,if hargeisa wasn't already a large city it would have just been another dusty tuulo in the north,and mashallah even though it was bombed to the ground because they had full control of theier region they built it to be the biggest city in the north

centralism can not build somalia,a small percentage from taxes collected in these regions should go to the central gov,while the larger percentage should be used to build these independent regions,thats the only way somalia will develop fast enough to catch up to the rest of the world

somalia is too large for the central gov to control

Somaliland hanoloto

Trending

Latest posts