Gaalkacyo Developments

@

Haye thanks. I'll get back to you on this... need more tol to verify bro

This is where my mp seats & muse Isse relevancy comes from post 1993 at the very least with the groups allied to islaan having massive sway in the city.
My great grandparents on mothers side have still houses in the oldest part of the city as well.

Dr Osman Caalcal but he knows qabil history can't lie. Lool he's claiming first 10 houses were there were his at the time of founding which is a big claim. Maybe he can then tell us about how the history of the city was founded?

@DR OSMAN @PuntiteQueen

1588594913714.png

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Dr Osman have knowledge i give you that but I'm the PL historian on this forum especially Omar M related or about sultanate of Obbia, federal government and PL history:vo3yidw:

Dr Osman have knowledge i give you that but I'm the PL historian on this forum especially Omar M related or about sultanate of Obbia, federal government and PL history:vo3yidw:
Loool haye bro. I just wanted additional input, was bah dubays there that early then?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Kulub town slowly being buried by sand Mudug admin should act quick these folks have not received help since the tsunami:Sutehja:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Reer Bicidyaan flexing and announcing establishment of a settlement near where galmutu and PL fought recently :win:

Can't wait to see how fast they develop this new settlement.

Trending

Latest posts