Gaalkacyo Developments

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Tawfiiq district the southern gateway to Caduunka and promising up and comin town on PLs southern frontiers.

Ok been told it's nonsense. The Hirsi's camel part being the reason why it's called garowe :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Your parents are making up stories

Ok been told it's nonsense. The Hirsi's camel part being the reason why it's called garowe :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Your parents are making up stories
first of all no one is denying the Hirsi camel part, what I said was meheri were AMONG the first to settle and inhabit with reer Hirsi. the oldest neighbourhood in garowe is xafatul carab. I see reer Hirsi as my brother I've got so many Hirsi cousins in burtiinle.

first of all no one is denying the Hirsi camel part, what I said was meheri were AMONG the first to settle and inhabit with reer Hirsi. the oldest neighbourhood in garowe is xafatul carab. I see reer Hirsi as my brother I've got so many Hirsi cousins in burtiinle.
So many rer xirsi here

I'm a rer xirsi btw welcome

I'm specifically talking about the hirsi camel part sxb, you're going to make me call up some abti's kkk. It's named after a tree which specifically grows there. What do you know about muse isse?

It might be true idk im not reer burtinle but wouldn't they be majority if they founded the city?

No, not really. Reer miyi can flood your city if they are greater in numbers or a more powerful group comes. Bosaso was originally dishiishe's and now they are a minority.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I'm specifically talking about the hirsi camel part sxb, you're going to make me call up some abti's kkk. It's named after a tree which specifically grows there. What do you know about muse isse?
Garaw was Hersi Farahs favorite camel buried there hence the name, Hersi Farah led the conquest of Nugaal his beef with dhullos is legendary. Jalam was named after Hersi Farahs as it was his nickname.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No, not really. Reer miyi can flood your city if they are greater in numbers or a more powerful group comes. Bosaso was originally dishiishe's and now they are a minority.
Bosaso was founded by Bahgaren of Cisman Maxmuud deshise lived from biyokulule eastwards after Bandar Qasim port gained monopoly on trade they settled in Bosaso with Bahgaren.

Garaw was Hersi Farahs favorite camel buried there hence the name, Hersi Farah led the conquest of Nugaal his beef with dhullos is legendary. Jalam was named after Hersi Farahs as it was his nickname.
Idk where jalam and i've never heard of it but, i've only been back home 3 times. Is that a Cumar M tuulo in nugaal? I know Reer Hersi are a prominent MJ family but i'm gonna express doubts about that unless somebody legit says the same thing you said because it's a big thing to claim.

I'm Cisse maxamud both mum and dad so it should easily be verified as we're tol whether in person/family or even random mj's on twitter. If it's true I respect it highly.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Idk where jalam and i've never heard of it but, i've only been back home 3 times. Is that a Cumar M tuulo in nugaal? I know Reer Hersi are a prominent MJ family but i'm gonna express doubts about that unless somebody legit says the same thing you said because it's a big thing to claim.

I'm Cisse maxamud both mum and dad so it should easily be verified as we're tol whether in person/family or even random mj's on twitter. If it's true I respect it highly.
Jalam is a tuulo between Garowe & Burtinle :nvjpqts:

Reer Hersi or awoowe Hersi Farah led Omars from Dhuudo in Bari conquered Nugaal from dhullos establishing himself in Eyl, Garowe and Jalam. Hersi Farah with his Farah shirwah brothers Khalaf, abdille, Cali Mohamed journed south establishing Galkayo town while the other brother Mahad together with Cabdi Ciise southeast to establish Jariiban and Garacad. The expansion Hersi Farah led Omars on made beesha very rich in livestock and ghanima and being to far from the sultanate used the hierarchy and codes left by awoowe Hersi to live by.

Did you think Ciise conquered Nugaal or founded Garowe?

Jalam is a tuulo between Garowe & Burtinle :nvjpqts:

Reer Hersi or awoowe Hersi Farah led Omars from Dhuudo in Bari conquered Nugaal from dhullos establishing himself in Eyl, Garowe and Jalam. Hersi Farah with his Farah shirwah brothers Khalaf, abdille, Cali Mohamed journed south establishing Galkayo town while the other brother Mahad together with Cabdi Ciise southeast to establish Jariiban and Garacad. The expansion Hersi Farah led Omars on made beesha very rich in livestock and ghanima and being to far from the sultanate used the hierarchy and codes left by awoowe Hersi to live by.

Did you think Ciise conquered Nugaal or founded Garowe?
Yeah I thought cisse maxamud were involved. Specifically the muse isse branch because of the positons they hold and also because we had to give it up as capital and recieved an extra seat in parliment for it right?

I thought it was Galkayco Cumar, Bosaso/qardho (Osman), Garowe(Cisse)?

My Father is abubakar cisse - idris ugaar forefathers lived in between eyl/dongoryo/banderbayla they are relatively new to garowe.

I know a few young reer hiirsi in UK and they that they also have family v doing well in Zambia.

Trending

Latest posts