DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mashallah Caasho gelle stadium is finally getting upgraded :nvjpqts:

There is several privately owned grass covered football fields in Galkayo I like to add.

My backyard is larger then those privately held backyards, it's a quarter acre block. In Australia we are blessed with land and huge backyards in our homes. Haku faanin wax niin 35 jir haysta niyahow in Australia. Create that fucking stadium god dammit, I can't believe how low u stooped to boast about these privately held backyard fields. Ceeb, afkaga xiro markasi oo kale, raggu yaysan kula yaabine

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Why u telling me to build the stad
My backyard is larger then those privately held backyards, it's a quarter acre block.

Create that fucking stadium god dammit

1.just one of those private backyards need half space to fill all bahdubeys in the world.

2.WTH you telling me to create the stadium for its government property and government responsibility:wtf:

3. Who's boasting I'm sharing info on Galkayo soccer fields?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
10-1-1024x767.jpg

11-1-1024x767.jpg

14-1-1024x767.jpg

17-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

5-1-768x575.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Tremendous development. Puntland’s developing of infrastructure is unmatched within Somalia, although much work remains. I think this project also includes the construction of a fishing port at Eyl. Very happy to see this.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We really need to focus on the far North next.
Guardafui area!

All of the major towns are on the western edge of Mudug, Nugaal, Karkaar and Bari. We need roads that connect those towns with the coast. At least three roads connecting Galkayo, Garowe and Bosaso with Garacad, Eyl and Gardafuu. Adding fishing as an economic sector could help boost Puntland’s gdp by a third or so. These proposals are very capital intensive and need strong governmental support over a long period of time, but if it could be pulled off, the eastern part of Puntland could even pay for the development of other regions.

Xafuun alone can generate 2-3 hundred million a year in fish exports.

Farm

VIP
All of the major towns are on the western edge of Mudug, Nugaal, Karkaar and Bari. We need roads that connect those towns with the coast. At least three roads connecting Galkayo, Garowe and Bosaso with Garacad, Eyl and Gardafuu. Adding fishing as an economic sector could help boost Puntland’s gdp by a third or so. These proposals are very capital intensive and need strong governmental support over a long period of time, but if it could be pulled off, the eastern part of Puntland could even pay for the development of other regions.

Xafuun alone can generate 2-3 hundred million a year in fish exports.

I remember seeing a video showing that Hafun also had like 2-300 million + barrels of prospective oil, which was being explored by one of the heavyweight oil majors before the collapse of the state and Hafun also obviously has a lot of salt.... it just needs some investment and it’ll be huge for the PL economy.

Farm

VIP
Most people don’t know that the current Gaalkacyo PL airport is technically in southern Gaalkacyo, this new Gaalkacyo airport will be built further north which will increase security.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most people don’t know that the current Gaalkacyo PL airport is technically in southern Gaalkacyo, this new Gaalkacyo airport will be built further north which will increase security.
You mean further in South. But you forget that PL Army post is near to Towfiiq and because HG most attacks there , PL went more south to give reer Towfiiq more security.

We need more airport for domestic and other international. same in bossaso with UAE building new terminal.

Domestic will used to take goods to Ethiopia and use for travel by reer south somalia and reer Galgacio within Somalia.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts