134a9-768x576.jpg

134a9a-768x576.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen I get excited when I see public works being carried out since the whole population benefits. development and progress in Clean Water to each home in major cities, City Roads and Transregional roads into the rural areas, Schools, Hospitals, Airport, Ports, Electricity capacity expansion to support factories and heavy residential usage like AC, Laid out Sewage system for each city, Drainage of our roads, side-walks, Parks, Football stadium with proper turf, plus cleanliness of the city are the key areas I look for in a government achieving service delivery excellence.

It truly is bare minimum essentials needed for any society.

Once these are achieved, it's far easier to develop the private sector like business investment. U need the environment to be set up for business be it foreign or domestic to return and invest. Trust me it will look 'crap' and like a soweto if you take the private sector investment without the basics being delivered first.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen I really do wish to get those 10 years we wasted on Mogadishu from 1998-2009. Remember Abdillahi Yusuf first term in PL was Mogadishu centric, then Cade Muse term was to support Abdillahi Govt from 2005-2009 financially, militarily, politically. I also wish we could get back 1991-1998 period that we wasted debating these clowns on national conferences, like we waste time with them now on SPOT. It's futile untill we reach a decision about them. CONFEDERATION I hope is the next step forward, I have noticed once we reach a decision, that is when the GAMES end and new reality begins in Somalia. The longer we argue with them, I feel they are happier since it allows them to remain unproductive.

That is a good 15 years we are missing, we could've achieved our service delivery targets for our major cities and headed into the second phase of our development, planning our higher education training and dividing up our students into some doing technical trades since we need them for the physical trade work while others studying 'professional trades' which the state requires like financial, legal, governance, medicine, etc. While others doing STEM trade so we can develop a capacity of youths who have STEM knowledge. We would have a skilled workforce ready to go and entice all companies in the world to establish HQ in Puntland, where we can serve the rest of Somalia and Africa they're needs.

While that happening we can develop our mineral/oil sectors, imagine that, with pipeline connected to Bosaso from our OIL fields. Our students growing in each sector thru higher learning. Foreign Multinationals opening up branches to take advantage of the skilled labor while servicing the African Market. Setting up tourist industry across our coast line so our coastal towns boom with TOURIST activities.

We could've achieved a-lot in those wasted 15 years with Hawiye from 91-98, then 98 to 2009. Damn centralist sometimes piss me off how we are sick of arguing with them and want to go our separate ways, we don't need you wallahi, it's always us coming to save your ass and establish a govt for u. Look at GM/HS/KGS without Majerten they are lost wallahi, they don't even have a single office wallahi.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
the place is so peaceful, you can tell there are no uncivilised B00ns or other certain tribes known for their adoonimo ******dom behaviour and destruction

I like how u JL don't feed the b22n in Hamar, I think it's tactic by them to keep the nation from not moving forward as they fear they're regions are shit holes and backwards and they will be discriminated against. We wasted 91-98 attending national conferences with these b22n type clans and we realized it was a game to stall us and keep us in the chaos cuz in peace and in federation they're clan gets exposed not being able to stand federally on they're own, they honestly can't develop they're own regions wallahi, they need to live under the umbrella of Somalinimo and centralism and hide they're langaab faces.

Then we wasted another 98-2009 with abdillahi yusuf spending his first term in PL securing his spot in Mogadishu 2002 Kenya embagatthi conference. Then cade muse 2005-2009 backing abdillahi govt with military, tax revenues at our port, and dedicating our whole regional govt time and effort on Mogadishu having a government. We wasted 15 years arguing with b22n, I like how madoobe doesn't even entertain them or debate them, It's probably the best response to IGNORE THEM and continue progressing

@PuntiteQueen I really do wish to get those 10 years we wasted on Mogadishu from 1998-2009. Remember Abdillahi Yusuf first term in PL was Mogadishu centric, then Cade Muse term was to support Abdillahi Govt from 2005-2009 financially, militarily, politically. I also wish we could get back 1991-1998 period that we wasted debating these clowns on national conferences, like we waste time with them now on SPOT. It's futile untill we reach a decision about them. CONFEDERATION I hope is the next step forward, I have noticed once we reach a decision, that is when the GAMES end and new reality begins in Somalia. The longer we argue with them, I feel they are happier since it allows them to remain unproductive.

That is a good 15 years we are missing, we could've achieved our service delivery targets for our major cities and headed into the second phase of our development, planning our higher education training and dividing up our students into some doing technical trades since we need them for the physical trade work while others studying 'professional trades' which the state requires like financial, legal, governance, medicine, etc. While others doing STEM trade so we can develop a capacity of youths who have STEM knowledge. We would have a skilled workforce ready to go and entice all companies in the world to establish HQ in Puntland, where we can serve the rest of Somalia and Africa they're needs.

While that happening we can develop our mineral/oil sectors, imagine that, with pipeline connected to Bosaso from our OIL fields. Our students growing in each sector thru higher learning. Foreign Multinationals opening up branches to take advantage of the skilled labor while servicing the African Market. Setting up tourist industry across our coast line so our coastal towns boom with TOURIST activities.

We could've achieved a-lot in those wasted 15 years with Hawiye from 91-98, then 98 to 2009. Damn centralist sometimes piss me off how we are sick of arguing with them and want to go our separate ways, we don't need you wallahi, it's always us coming to save your ass and establish a govt for u. Look at GM/HS/KGS without Majerten they are lost wallahi, they don't even have a single office wallahi.

i have alwasy said it and will alwasy say, Ogaden and Majerteen never need somalinimo, they have the land masses, the people, the hisotry, the leadership and Ugaasyaal culture and peaceful cilisation, its soamlis that need us, sadly these two clans have thus ruge to die for somalinimo and save somalis,

look at Ogaden in dds leadership, they have been giving 20% of places for universities in jigjga and food and boarding to somaliland, puntland, djabouty, NFD, jubaland etc why? because they are obsessed with somalinimo

look at cabdullahi yusuf, when darood got 60 Mps, Absame got 15, Mj got 15, marehan 9, so cabdullahi yusuf spoke to Ogaden and Mj and said yall have 15 each, marehan said they will join hawiye camp, as nasab daorod give them Mps, Ogadne and MJ with out any maoning gave extra 5, Mj gave 2, Ogaden gave 3, thus Ogaden now has 12 and MJ has 12 and marehan has 14 mps as a rsult, no other clans would do this in somalia,

when candullahi ysuf came to kenyan Ogadens he said i need yuor help, i want to take care of xamar and create dawlad, support me, they did it with money and weapons and connected him to ethiopia,

we dont need somalis and somalinimo, we have massive land masses, people across east Africa and are not langab neither do we lack history and leadership skills from the past Ogaden created somalinimo and birthed with the saydka and king will waal and qamaan bulxaan, it, Mj took it and run with the government of the first somali state,

wallahi the day Ogaden and Mj forget about somalinimo and focus on their regions first, they will prosper, when theswe two decide on a goal they think very long term and never give up, look at jubaland invasions and freeing it, we planned and executed with massive world actors, stakeholders,

look at how Mj sorted out somalia with uncle yusuf, they planned and coordinated,

i say we focus on our regions, we have lost so much time with daroodnimo, lets kick out marehan, to hell with somalia, lets build confederacy with an article 39 type in there so we can break off anytime with out xamar and build the next Singapore and Hong Kong

lets stop the naxariis, there is no somalia with us two, its a dead carcass, no wonder 1doros want to run away from it so fast, i dont blame them,

what has somalinimo done for Mj or OG? zeeeeeeero, yet we sacrifice money and sons, yet look with the b00n in chief is doing daily ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i have alwasy said it and will alwasy say, Ogaden and Majerteen never need somalinimo, they have the land masses, the people, the hisotry, the leadership and Ugaasyaal culture and peaceful cilisation, its soamlis that need us, sadly these two clans have thus ruge to die for somalinimo and save somalis,

look at Ogaden in dds leadership, they have been giving 20% of places for universities in jigjga and food and boarding to somaliland, puntland, djabouty, NFD, jubaland etc why? because they are obsessed with somalinimo

look at cabdullahi yusuf, when darood got 60 Mps, Absame got 15, Mj got 15, marehan 9, so cabdullahi yusuf spoke to Ogaden and Mj and said yall have 15 each, marehan said they will join hawiye camp, as nasab daorod give them Mps, Ogadne and MJ with out any maoning gave extra 5, Mj gave 2, Ogaden gave 3, thus Ogaden now has 12 and MJ has 12 and marehan has 14 mps as a rsult, no other clans would do this in somalia,

when candullahi ysuf came to kenyan Ogadens he said i need yuor help, i want to take care of xamar and create dawlad, support me, they did it with money and weapons and connected him to ethiopia,

we dont need somalis and somalinimo, we have massive land masses, people across east Africa and are not langab neither do we lack history and leadership skills from the past Ogaden created somalinimo and birthed with the saydka and king will waal and qamaan bulxaan, it, Mj took it and run with the government of the first somali state,

wallahi the day Ogaden and Mj forget about somalinimo and focus on their regions first, they will prosper, when theswe two decide on a goal they think very long term and never give up, look at jubaland invasions and freeing it, we planned and executed with massive world actors, stakeholders,

look at how Mj sorted out somalia with uncle yusuf, they planned and coordinated,

i say we focus on our regions, we have lost so much time with daroodnimo, lets kick out marehan, to hell with somalia, lets build confederacy with an article 39 type in there so we can break off anytime with out xamar and build the next Singapore and Hong Kong

lets stop the naxariis, there is no somalia with us two, its a dead carcass, no wonder 1doros want to run away from it so fast, i dont blame them,

what has somalinimo done for Mj or OG? zeeeeeeero, yet we sacrifice money and sons, yet look with the b00n in chief is doing daily ?

I really think we should sacrifice them wallahi GM/HS/KGS/MAREHAN, just cut our losses, it's better we save what we can save, rather then focus on saving everything when it's not realistic. You know what I mean brother? it's better we save ourselves, cuz at this rate we could be sacrificing ourselves altogether as we join these despots who think politics is about winning and games, it's about leaving something for the next generation to carry from.

They don't seem to have this mind-set and I can see why, look at they're awooweyaal, they never left them anything as a clan to build from. They don't get the concept of coordination and planning and thinking 100 years in the future and analyzing what they're decision today can lead too. I can understand why, cause when u look at they're clans, u will find DEAD WEIGHT, it's basically like you said, a damn CARCAS that needs to be carried around on someone shoulder lol but if we leave them, wallahi that carcass will drop to the ground and eventually become a fossil and disappear.

I really think we should sacrifice them wallahi GM/HS/KGS/MAREHAN, just cut our losses, it's better we save what we can save, rather then focus on saving everything when it's not realistic. You know what I mean brother? it's better we save ourselves, cuz at this rate we could be sacrificing ourselves altogether as we join these despots who think politics is about winning and games, it's about leaving something for the next generation to carry from.

They don't seem to have this mind-set and I can see why, look at they're awooweyaal, they never left them anything as a clan to build from. They don't get the concept of coordination and planning and thinking 100 years in the future and analyzing what they're decision today can lead too. I can understand why, cause when u look at they're clans, u will find DEAD WEIGHT, it's basically like you said, a damn CARCAS that needs to be carried around on someone shoulder lol but if we leave them, wallahi that carcass will drop to the ground and eventually become a fossil and disappear.

Jubaland was a kingdom under Sultan Ahmed magan the great a mohamed zubeer Ogaden king of all humans and jinny and majerteeniya was a kingdom under king osman, no one asked us to be with a, i want a referendum and i wish to leave this country i was forced to, the white man did not ask us,

the other somalis did not have a kingdom like we did respectfully, so we need referendums, and since the British showed Sultan Ahmed magan as the king of jubaland and the Italians dealt with your kingdom in the north east, we need the right for referendum, we were froced into a,

we need PIM and JIM, look at every xamar leader, he first looks to make OG and MJ quite as they are the only ones with balls and lands and people able to stand up for federalism, the rest are like herds, langab, no leadership, no history, no daqan , hence why villa somalia always attacks only us two

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha have you noticed we develop far better 'separated' from one and another as Somalis, the less we have to do with each other, the more development and peace exists in our land. We need to extend this even further to a loosened confederation, it could open up a new age of development and peace for us cuz we will not be worried or concerned the central govt will be used against us for evil purposes or be sabotaged by them since our relationship will be the BARE MINIMUM only with Hamar as a ceromonial capital handling photo opportunities not policies anymore or any serious task. I find it sad the ones who actually want us to be closer to one and another which will only result in another 91 outcome of tribal warfare.

I can't wait till mogadishu becomes what it REALLY is, a ceremonial capital with very limited powers, powers that are so non-existant they're only real job will be to open up projects across the country, open up conferences locally or for foreigners, wallahi we will fucking disempower these rats, the less power they have the more the nation progresses is the pattern I have seen emerge.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I hope confederation thing happens, I really do. Cause I know Somalis operate far better when they have less to do with each other, it's in Somali interest for us to limit our relationship to the barest of minimum, the less involved we are with each other, the better recovery rate for the nation as a whole. Infact I think we should limit Mogadishu to 'hamar' and give it 'full powers' and settle the 'maqaam' status on Mogadishu and what roles and duties the Banadir govt has locally and what the hamar govt has federally.

But we must make sure we limit SFG to only full powers over Mogadishu, marku Hamar xaliyo ayaa loogu daraya HS, then KGS, then GM, then JL, then PL. Bit by Bit, but we must see them succeed first in mogadishu and perform they're first job properly, they were given way to much power in federalism, a confederation model is the only answer now in my opinion.

@Teeri-Alpha have you noticed we develop far better 'separated' from one and another as Somalis, the less we have to do with each other, the more development and peace exists in our land. We need to extend this even further to a loosened confederation, it could open up a new age of development and peace for us cuz we will not be worried or concerned the central govt will be used against us for evil purposes or be sabotaged by them since our relationship will be the BARE MINIMUM only with Hamar as a ceromonial capital handling photo opportunities not policies anymore or any serious task. I find it sad the ones who actually want us to be closer to one and another which will only result in another 91 outcome of tribal warfare.

I can't wait till mogadishu becomes what it REALLY is, a ceremonial capital with very limited powers, powers that are so non-existant they're only real job will be to open up projects across the country, open up conferences locally or for foreigners, wallahi we will fucking disempower these rats, the less power they have the more the nation progresses is the pattern I have seen emerge.

i would like to suggest a kablalax confederacy for puntland and jubaland, we share borders with Ogadeniya both, and after the white people and UN have their eyes off us we will in reality become two separate nations but just special allies, like Austria and Germany,

German states (37 kingdoms) were like this for centuries, and many did not even have borders with each other until Prussia united them in 1871

this is why Germany was so strong economically, because they had localised decentralised markets and economies, Bavaria competing with Prussia with Saxony, with Hanover etc and this localisation also worked for Switzerland with 14 cantons as confederate 14 states with 7 presidents, we need this, after we go towards Confederacy we will go after our own way after 10 years as the UN and white west might say no to full broken up nations,

so we create 2 Mj and OG jubaland and puntland confederacy, we leave somalia, and after 10 years we will quietly go our own ways, in that case UN will force central shythole somalia to go their own way, 1door will do the same after us, and jubaland and puntland both get what we really want, a quite deceptive Independence from xamar and back to our old kingdoms we had till early 1900s before the white man ruined it,

i dont really need much, neither do you, yuo have ports, we have poprts, we just need a strategic port for Ogadeniya for medium term, but a train from jubaland coast to cawlyahan gedo and into afdeer in Oagdeniya and upwards will solve this in the future so somaliland economy will suffer, we will use the train to take deep Ogaden camels etc and train is much cheaper and faster since we can move 1000s of cattle at once and send it to kenyan markets and arab nations ourselves, we also have gas in Ogaden so Mj needs us in reality for alliance like UK/USA

so reality is Ogaden will not need Mj in terms of lands, people, sea coast etc as Jubaland, will take care of it, adn Ogden has people, educated masses, masisve markets,

what we will really need is staretgic alliance, a state of 1doristan will be hardcord xasiid to darood, so last think Mj ants is being sandwhiched between a hawiye lead south state and 1door in thwe west/north west adn they can gangup like french and russia always did to the germans

i also want a free Ogadeniya insha Allah and NFD back, so also its my interest to have a weak 1door state in my opinion since i will be ruling 1doors and dirs and want them udner my control and a weak dir/1door state is my interest and a weak central somali state is also what i want as we need one very strong regional power (Mj/OG alliance,) and thus the rest must be weak and obeying us in the region, all regions need a regional power to jkeep an eye on things,

this is what i foresee for an MJ/OG alliance, since we dont really need each other for economics as we have land, educated masses, people, sure we can trade with each other, and having anther Muslim nation with an islamic banking/finance sectors massively helps, and no doubt our neighbour will be a close trading partners, but Mj understand central somali tribes, the way Ogaden knows how to deal with dir and 1door, mj deals with hawiye

Oagdneiya will have gas, in return for cheap gas, massive OG markets in a free NFD, Ogadneiya and Jubaland, i need an ally that tackle regional trouble makers with me, and brings them down economically with our firing a single shot,

also no doubt money hungry 1door and central somali state run by hawiye and marehna and others will no doubt be at war over tribal issues since they are not used to king ships like we have and will bring in wolrd super powers, regional powers from beyond who may give them the edge, this is why we need each other, we need to send in covert ops, kill off 1doro and central state leaders who may bring in say for example Russia, china that pisses off another power like US and making the place like middle east, so we need strong fast deadly covert CIA like ops that kill off those leaders who refuse to obey and we need to create control chaos where they are in too much chaos to control their own nations but we will dictate from the top, picking leaders behind the curtain, playing real politik

we even need to influence and rule the wider east Africa, even Egypt and Sudan and become the supra regional hegemony like France and UK are in western europe

in other words, anyone who wants anything in the region must first approach us,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I like this, Galkacyo traders need to stop selling products outside, it makes the place look like a ghetto. The traders only do it because they want to be connected to the road so they have access to customers.

I would like it if the Galkacyo council just laid some road or at the very least cobble stones around those new shops and connect it to the main road so customers have access to it. Other then that this is a good idea. We need to move the traders who sell outside into proper market district. They have two options outside traders. Either go into a shopping mall and pay your rent monthly or go into shopping square like the one in galkacyo and pay your rent.

You will not sit outside on the road and make the city look like a ghetto so you can run away from paying rent.

I like how the area beneath the balcony can be used as a carport. I'm taking mental notes for my future house.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Mashallah Caasho gelle stadium is finally getting upgraded :nvjpqts:

There is several privately owned grass covered football fields in Galkayo I like to add.

Trending