Gaalkacyo assasinations by N&N have started! 2 KILLED

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Lool murdercity Gaalkacyo absolute gang shiit the killers could have been anyone to be honest last time i was in Galkacyo a goat tried to steal my pasta can you believe it absolute coronacity kkkkkkkk in Galkacyo nobody cares about this its a everyday thing ninkii garanayaa garanaya kkkkkkk and the bullets fly hayaay kaleexda war hayaay

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
this is true, your people are known for fighting and undermining muslim and islam in somalia.:stopit: they even brought godless communism to somalia.:reallymaury:

Nigga go ask ur elders what that means before you come here with some bullshit. Marehan karbaashed Ethiopia numerous times and send them threats. Marehan always held their nuts against shisheeye You can gaslight and front for others. But history doesn't lie.

:trumpsmirk:

marehan3.jpg

j-mx.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Nigga go ask ur elders what that means before you come here with some bullshit. Marehan karbaashed Ethiopia numerous times and send them threats. Marehan always held their nuts against shisheeye You can gaslight and front for others. But history doesn't lie.

View attachment 100379

View attachment 100381
not my fault that you phrase your sentence implying MX was non muslim.
as for text above i have 8 pages of OG Dominance in jubbaland and multi-decade long battle against the british.

Adaawe

not my fault that you phrase your sentence implying MX was non muslim.
as for text above i have 8 pages of OG Dominance in jubbaland and multi-decade long battle against the british.

It basically describes how everyone ganged up on Marehan in the civil war and our backs against the wall. It's a phrase. Doesn't imply lack of Deen u nacas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Adaawe

This image says it all about Marehan
1585010193851-png.100388

PS - You presented some historical document how Marehan refused to pay taxes to abbysinian king nor the british government. Here it is, right at the bottom. It clearly says you were all 'dawlad diid' or 'fanatics' who wanted to continue living your 91 lifestyle of no governance.

j-mx-jpg.100381

That document is saying your clan was living a 91 lifestyle. Nothing to boast about or spread, in-yar xishooda Marehan. Your clan was living in the dark ages you dumb c*nt, after the fall of nuur mujahid in adal, you spent 400 years just being fanatics singing sufi songs lol. While Majerteniya formed immediately with Sultan Ali as the first King of the Majerten in the 1700s.

Majerten remained lawless for a few decades only after adal fall, you remained lawless for 400 years after Adal waryaa up untill the British arrived you were still lawless the document says, it doesn't say you had a government, sultanates, kingdom. In-yar xishood, is-gari, marehan tarikhdisa haka hadlin, waxad arki doonta arimo aad ka naxdid.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AUN gacan ka xaqdaran ba dishey.

Galkacyo is a big city but it should really have a curfew. Too many times shisheeye get away with killing young up coming politicians, elders, policemen etc
We need to crack down on shabab and those thugs who target our people.

Adaawe

The solider was a better leader than the princeling. And the princeling was murdered by his own subjects. Cold world. Whose style of governance, political memory is honored in today's Somali society? Everybody wants to be like Siad Barre. Raw power and charisma will always out trump elitism and upper class breeding. Siad Barre adapted to the circumstances and took advantage. While the princeling was pampered and used his privilege to benefit his own pockets. You are a 200 year old clan tryna compete with a 800 year old clan on historical relevance. MX that can lay claim to Harar itself. One thing I will concede about your clan is. Your creativity. You are the most resourceful and creative Darood clan. Hands down I'll admit that. But raw power and leadership. Nobody fears you like they fear me. You are the light. I am the dark. Ying and yang.

@Adaawe

This image says it all about Marehan
1585010193851-png.100388

PS - You presented some historical document how Marehan refused to pay taxes to abbysinian king nor the british government. Here it is, right at the bottom. It clearly says you were all 'dawlad diid' or 'fanatics' who wanted to continue living your 91 lifestyle of no governance.

j-mx-jpg.100381

That document is saying your clan was living a 91 lifestyle. Nothing to boast about or spread, in-yar xishooda Marehan. Your clan was living in the dark ages you dumb c*nt, after the fall of nuur mujahid in adal, you spent 400 years just being fanatics singing sufi songs lol. While Majerteniya formed immediately with Sultan Ali as the first King of the Majerten in the 1700s.

Majerten remained lawless for a few decades only after adal fall, you remained lawless for 400 years after Adal waryaa up untill the British arrived you were still lawless the document says, it doesn't say you had a government, sultanates, kingdom. In-yar xishood, is-gari, marehan tarikhdisa haka hadlin, waxad arki doonta arimo aad ka naxdid.

Adaawe

@Adaawe leadership isn't about FEAR, it's about Respect. Fear doesn't generate respect. History does.

Only history of yours I respect is Kenadiid. The rest waa qashin iyo dabodhilfnimo. Any man that civilized and humiliated the cawaan is a standard that should be studied and emulated. Ditoore they didn't even know gun powder or stone masonry. Ppl like that are tryna tell me they can lead when a couple generations ago by were cawaan. Waa arin cajiib ah. Respect is crushing hour enemies totally. Siad Barre was too merciful to his enemies. He should have killed all threats to his rule. I'm a student of Machiavelli. The Prince understands human nature.

Trending