Gaalkacyo assasinations by N&N have started! 2 KILLED

As told previously and suspected by Mudug administration, N&N would start a wave of assassinations in Gaalkacyo.

Today, 2 men who were involved in Gaalkacyo's local council were killed by a "mystery group" that fled.

They want to reinstate tensions in Gaalkacyo between Puntland and Galmudug so that Farmaajo's minority clan can benefit from the chaos

Farmaajo and his clan benefit from chaos in Galmudug and Jubbaland and for the next 6 months, until this lunatic qabiilist is removed, you will see more desperate attempts such as this.

How many times have I warned Puntland and Puntites NOT to associate with certain people?

AUN, Xil. Mukhtaar Axmed Cumar Tinle

Tinle.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, I saw a video of one of the bright young men that was murdered. It’s so sad, I hope to god the killers are caught and brought before the eye of justice.

This "laangaab" is about to be in control of 2/3 of Jubbaland. Send renforcements or STFU. Marehan don't talk. We make moves.

On the back of the Hiiraab SNA who are part and parcel of the SNA.

Any gain you make or have made is temporary and I cannot wait to rub it in your evil, predatory, thieving faces.

All of Somaliweyn have finally realised that type of parasitic entity you are and why you are desperate for fake centralism.

The jig is up.

The saddest thing is that their uncle Failmaajo didn't even develop anything for them, apart from training their malnourished boys to die for a pipe-dream.

The Haram wealth that Siyad Barre accumulated for them has turned them into useless leeches, to the point where they cannot start BASIC development projects alone.

Is 50 cent going to build Abudwak for you? Are G-Unit going to pave the roads in Gedo?

Frankly, you people are an embarrassment to Somalia and if it wasn't for HAG being scared of Majeerteen, you'd never sniff the Presidency again.

In fact, they have humiliated you to the point that they use "CANDHO-WADAAG" politics, which means, the only Marehan puppets in power are those with HAG wives. :oh6b81q:

After 6 months, you will go back to being HAG harem wives, ducking and diving in Halane.

Tick tock.

AUN

Its time a rival central government for Somalia was set up in Bosaso by the opponents of failmaajo. Bosaso should be the seat of the national governing powers like Putrajaya in Malaysia while Mogadishu remains the official titular Capital city that houses the federal presidency and embassies like Kuala Lumpur

AUN

Its time a rival central government for Somalia was set up in Bosaso by the opponents of failmaajo. Bosaso should be the seat of the national governing powers like Putrajaya in Malaysia while Mogadishu remains the official titular Capital city that houses the federal presidency and embassies like Kuala Lumpur

I called for this in the past, N&N are literally a failed government stuck in a Villa guarded by foreign troops. They don't even control Mogadishu, as we speak AlShaydan is collecting taxes and damaging their property.

It's a facade and it's high-time the opposition just pulled the rug from under them.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
On the back of the Hiiraab SNA who are part and parcel of the SNA.

Any gain you make or have made is temporary and I cannot wait to rub it in your evil, predatory, thieving faces.

All of Somaliweyn have finally realised that type of parasitic entity you are and why you are desperate for fake centralism.

The jig is up.

We don't give a f*ck. It's always been Marehan vs Muslim. We DARE you niggas to do something. Wallahi we got the training and the heavy hub to capture Kismaayo. Little you know.

:silanyolaugh:

We don't give a f*ck. It's always been Marehan vs Muslim. We DARE you niggas to do something. Wallahi we got the training and the heavy hub to capture Kismaayo. Little you know.

:silanyolaugh:

Saddam from Somali net LOL why cry about the nice Kenyan peacekeepers kkkkk

Trending