Gaalkacyo assasinations by N&N have started! 2 KILLED

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
HG boy my advice is to you. All your lands in Shabelle Hoose will be revoked. Shit Xamar might be contested with the massive IDP camps full of Rahanweyn. I have no problems with you. Laakin, your priorities isn't with me but w/ the rising power of Rahanweyn. Who hate your guts more than mines. Good luck. I'm securing my interests in Jubbaland. We have mutual interests in Galmudug. I don't see you as a opp

Thats when your Abo Siyad was cuddling you. your own folks admit you have nothing left in Dhuusamareeb except a house or 2

Save yourself in K5 where things look dire for you sxb instead of claiming other peoples land :francis:

No one is claiming your dusty lands, worry about Raxanweyn boys looting your spirtual leaders

:russ:

K5? Nigga I made light work of the Liyuu Boolis these ass Cagdheers send. Farmaajo's jiffo hoose had them captured live on video eating khat @TekNiKo link that video

:silanyolaugh:

As told previously and suspected by Mudug administration, N&N would start a wave of assassinations in Gaalkacyo.

Today, 2 men who were involved in Gaalkacyo's local council were killed by a "mystery group" that fled.

They want to reinstate tensions in Gaalkacyo between Puntland and Galmudug so that Farmaajo's minority clan can benefit from the chaos

Farmaajo and his clan benefit from chaos in Galmudug and Jubbaland and for the next 6 months, until this lunatic qabiilist is removed, you will see more desperate attempts such as this.

How many times have I warned Puntland and Puntites NOT to associate with certain people?

AUN, Xil. Mukhtaar Axmed Cumar Tinle

Tinle.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do they benefit from chaos?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
HG boy my advice is to you. All your lands in Shabelle Hoose will be revoked. Shit Xamar might be contested with the massive IDP camps full of Rahanweyn. I have no problems with you. Laakin, your priorities isn't with me but w/ the rising power of Rahanweyn. Who hate your guts more than mines. Good luck. I'm securing my interests in Jubbaland. We have mutual interests in Galmudug. I don't see you as a opp

K5? Nigga I made light work of the Liyuu Boolis these ass Cagdheers send. Farmaajo's jiffo hoose had them captured live on video eating khat @TekNiKo link that video

The farms we own in Sh/Hoose cant be revoked as they were bought and Biyomaal do not have the capability to fight HG there. Both clans have made peace and live with each other without bothering the other. The video is not referring to that battle with MX and Liyu Boolis but constant raids of random nomads in Baadiyo. Its probably not Reer Diini but another MX sub who border them

Adaawe

The farms we own in Sh/Hoose cant be revoked as they were bought and Biyomaal do not have the capability to fight HG there. Both clans have made peace and live with each other without bothering the other. The video is not referring to that battle with MX and Liyu Boolis but constant raids of random nomads in Baadiyo. Its probably not Reer Diini but another MX sub who border them

It is. The odayasha got in the middle of it and cooled tensions. Bro the Eelays are rearming and the niggas funding it is the British. They will be used as a proxy to further their interests:

They ain't the maskiin niggas you and me used to karbaash. They've been mating like crazy while you and me were fighting each other. Learn life.

:wow:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Didn't really understand half of the names of gud gudug and stuff but it was thoroughly entertaining. Back to Eyed00r lurking I go!
1584993466900.png

These people act as if Farmajo killed their whole subclan and peed in their mouth. Honestly I think Farmajo wants the best for Somalia but power hungry locals are in his way. Somalia has been in turmoil for 30 years now. We need a strong leader who will put somalia back on the path. Stop painting all PL's as Farmajo haters I fully support a central govt and N&N.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These people act as if Farmajo killed their whole subclan and peed in their mouth. Honestly I think Farmajo wants the best for Somalia but power hungry locals are in his way. Somalia has been in turmoil for 30 years now. We need a strong leader who will put somalia back on the path. Stop painting all PL's as Farmajo haters I fully support a central govt and N&N.

Their posts betray their intentions as most times they fall into qabiil talk, even though they desperately try and hide it under "Federalism".

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
We don't give a f*ck. It's always been Marehan vs Muslim. We DARE you niggas to do something. Wallahi we got the training and the heavy hub to capture Kismaayo. Little you know.

Reer Qulle come in and explain this...I heard they said Siad prayed to Jesus once but damn even Qulle Nation believes they are in a fight against Muslims.....the rest of us should take note Qulle are shedding their skin and their waaqism is seeping out

Adaawe

Reer Qulle come in and explain this...I heard they said Siad prayed to Jesus once but damn even Qulle Nation believes they are in a fight against Muslims.....the rest of us should take note Qulle are shedding their skin and their waaqism is seeping out

Stay out of Darood affairs. This is the laandheere games. No laangaab Jeegaan s allowed.

They say "Marehan vs Muslims" when they want to act like victims

Adaawe

Daarood kulaha, that pact does not exist with us and your kind.

Unless you are from Dal Udug or beesha Big Foot, hana sheegan.

Stop the lies :ftw9nwa:

I hate your clan and will support any policies that will destabilize your interests. But I don't deny history or abtirsi. That's Ina gumeed behavior

:wow:

Adaawe

You try to ethnically cleanse us and in the same breath want to claim relation.

It is because you cannot stand alone and are a langaab.

Go beg Tanade, maybe they feel charitable.

We are not ehel, stick to your lane. "Inan gumeed".

I don't beg shit. There's a difference between dhaqan and politics. Daroods hate each other. But to deny they are not related is Ina gumeed behavior. Your clan will be marginalized in the South. And I'm here for it.

:rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts