Gaal Struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I will walalo, I've "hanged in there" for 3yrs now, I can mangafew months more :friendhug:
Didn't you graduate from high school already? If so then you must be 18+. You're a big girl now. You can't be told what to do. I know some parents can be assholes but you don't have to follow any family rules that prevents you to be free.

Didn't you graduate from high school already? If so then you must be 18+. You're a big girl now. You can't be told what to do. I know some parents can be assholes but you don't have to follow any family rules that prevents you to be free.
I gradated from high school when I was 17, I took a gab year because I wasn't ready to leave yet. By no means am I unhappy, I have great parents that show me all the love in the world :)

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I gradated from high school when I was 17, I took a gab year because I wasn't ready to leave yet. By no means am I unhappy, I have great parents that show me all the love in the world :)
You can still live with your parents but you don't have to pretend to be religious just to please your parents. You don't have to pray or fast. Just don't tell them you're an atheist. Only my mother prays and fast in my family. majority of Muslim youth don't even pray or fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts