Gaal Struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) being woken up at sun rise to pretend pray
2) fake leaving the sajayed out to make it seem like you actually prayed
3)Going to dugsi and playing along like youre one of the herd
4) Starving yourself in Ramadan
+ add more points my fellow gaals

we go through all this to make our parents happy, such good people we are. Years and years of pretending.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Solution: move. You can't complain about the rules when you live rent free in your mother's house.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I live with my parents because they insist on it and I don't mind. I pay the rent and utilities. I'm willing to put up with their nonsense because there's 0% chance they will change. At this point though, my dad has given up and doesn't bother checking whether I prayed. I agree with all those points except the dugsi part--I stopped dugsi when I was 12 lol.

There are coping mechanisms for the fajr prayer: just go to sleep earlier so by the time they wake you up, you've had enough sleep. Don't stress yourself out about it. Just get up, pretend to make wudu and pretend to pray. Mission accomplished and go back to sleep.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
5. Being asked to translate or advocate for something you don't give a shit about or disagree with. For example my mom wants me to
insist that my kid not have any meats at school because it's not halal slaughtered.

Benjamin

någon :)
I live with my parents because they insist on it and I don't mind. I pay the rent and utilities. I'm willing to put up with their nonsense because there's 0% chance they will change. At this point though, my dad has given up and doesn't bother checking whether I prayed. I agree with all those points except the dugsi part--I stopped dugsi when I was 12 lol.

There are coping mechanisms for the fajr prayer: just go to sleep earlier so by the time they wake you up, you've had enough sleep. Don't stress yourself out about it. Just get up, pretend to make wudu and pretend to pray. Mission accomplished and go back to sleep.

When are you gonna move out & start living your life openly? :ayaanswag:

1) being woken up at sun rise to pretend pray
2) fake leaving the sajayed out to make it seem like you actually prayed
3)Going to dugsi and playing along like youre one of the herd
4) Starving yourself in Ramadan
+ add more points my fellow gaals

we go through all this to make our parents happy, such good people we are. Years and years of pretending.

Gurl, imagine these rules:

1: Can't hang with my crazy girlfriend because it would lose me my secruity clearance. It is killing me:dabcasar:

2: Dealing with a jaloux superior for rejecting his advances and the he gives you 5 times the normal work-limit:faysalwtf:

3: You comment on a cute girl ONCE and now you're know as the lesbian at work :(

4: The cute, smart and fit viking cop I work with is gay. There is a gay epidemic in the danish police force :noneck:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

1: Can't hang with my crazy girlfriend because it would lose me my secruity clearance. It is killing me:dabcasar:

2: Dealing with a jaloux superior for rejecting his advances and the he gives you 5 times the normal work-limit:faysalwtf:

3: You comment on a cute girl ONCE and now you're know as the lesbian at work :(

4: The cute, smart and fit viking cop I work with is gay. There is a gay epidemic in the danish police force :noneck:
Yes gayness is an epidemic in all of Scandinavia

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Don't act like you ain't freaky like that. We all know you swing both ways

Benjamin

någon :)

Are you a lesbian or is it just rumors about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending