Gaal Struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Op let's get married, then you don't need to pretend, macaano, caanoo geelo iyo malab. Think about it... We can study Dawkins book ''The God Delusion'' together and ruminate on it , drink alcohol, pray together to Waaq in hard times, like our Geeljire ancestors did and go out and crash weddings and I'll show you my irresistible Dhaanto that makes Eedos weak in the knees . Haye,Iz you down, princess? :mugshotman:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Why would I as Muslim parent be feeding gaal bakhti ah in my household when I could be feeding a starving Somali Muslim?
The religion of the starving Somali Muslim is irrelevant. You just happen to both follow nonsense while the gaal child is your biological child and you have a responsibility to feed.

1) being woken up at sun rise to pretend pray
2) fake leaving the sajayed out to make it seem like you actually prayed
3)Going to dugsi and playing along like youre one of the herd
4) Starving yourself in Ramadan
+ add more points my fellow gaals

we go through all this to make our parents happy, such good people we are. Years and years of pretending.
Suffer till you move out and then do whatever you want.

The religion of the starving Somali Muslim is irrelevant. You just happen to both follow nonsense while the gaal child is your biological child and you have a responsibility to feed.
Man there's no biology if my bakhti child becomes gaal or qaniis:birdman:

I don't believe in that 'unconditional love' bs. You gotta pray for my love:birdman:

Ps: How do you do spoilers?

Man there's no biology if my bakhti child becomes gaal or qaniis:birdman:

I don't believe in that 'unconditional love' bs. You gotta pray for my love:birdman:

Ps: How do you do spoilers?
Why bear children if you can not provide unconditional love, support and basic needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.