Gaal knocked on my door. Help me. S.O.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking its my fam, so when im looking at the peephole, i see a madow man. I'm thinking it could be a geeljire guy my dad sent to get something as he usually does, but thinking still not gonna open cuz i'm in my sheed. So i take another look & realize its a madow man. I go to the livingroom, mute the tv & wait for this nigga to leave.

This nigga still ain't left. Now i text my sibling to come home fast cuz there's an unfamiliar nigga at the door & i'm a known pussy.

Suddenly i hear his phone ring & when he speaks up, he turns out to be a she. I go look at the peephole again & she's walking with a cain. Blind or crippled. She says to the person on the phone that she's come to the wrong place & soon leaves.

Now, this problem is caused by my geeljire mom teaching me to be afraid of opening the door for a non geeljire smh :gucciwhat::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm thinking its my fam, so when im looking at the peephole, i see a madow man. I'm thinking it could be a geeljire guy my dad sent to get something as he usually does, but thinking still not gonna open cuz i'm in my sheed. So i take another look & realize its a madow man. I go to the livingroom, mute the tv & wait for this nigga to leave.

This nigga still ain't left. Now i text my sibling to come home fast cuz there's an unfamiliar nigga at the door & i'm a known pussy.

Suddenly i hear his phone ring & when he speaks up, he turns out to be a she. I go look at the peephole again & she's walking with a cain. Blind or crippled. She says to the person on the phone that she's come to the wrong place & soon leaves.

Now, this problem is caused by my geeljire mom teaching me to be afraid of opening the door for a non geeljire smh :gucciwhat::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How old are you?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooooooooooool

This happened to me and my little brother last Christmas. Everyone was out of the house, he was in the basement playing videogames and I was watching Netflix in the living room. We heard loud knocks at the garage door, like really pounding knocks. I looked into the security camera on the tv and there was a tall, large cadcad guy with a packbag looking around. My brother thought he was in his video game character or whatever and got brave and opened the door, the guy smiled at my brother reacher for his packbag and I started screaming and threw my phone at him. I legit thought he was reaching for a gun. But this guy was delivering a Christmas present for my neighbor and he mixed up the address. To this day I don't even know why I threw my phone at him.:farmajoyaab:

Looooooooooooooooooooool

This happened to me and my little brother last Christmas. Everyone was out of the house, he was in the basement playing videogames and I was watching Netflix in the living room. We heard loud knocks at the garage door, like really pounding knocks. I looked into the security camera on the tv and there was a tall, large cadcad guy with a packbag looking around. My brother thought he was in his video game character or whatever and got brave and opened the door, the guy smiled at my brother reacher for his packbag and I started screaming and threw my phone at him. I legit thought he was reaching for a gun. But this guy was delivering a Christmas present for my neighbor and he mixed up the address. To this day I don't even know why I threw my phone at him.:farmajoyaab:
:dead: U really threw something at him :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending