FUNNIEST STORY EVER: The Somali women who chased a Police Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

I posted that picture after consulting someone you know and who is dear to me, I trust her 150%, prove me wrong and I will never talk to @Reiko again. You guys are all slim like @sophisticate
This is you after I consulted with someone dear to me:
mj-godupdates-ugliest-man-finds-love-1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Except me. I have been vindicated.

I will make a thread about reaction of sspot xalimos after I dmed them my pics.

Post away.

@sophisticate

From these chit-chats above, you've checked out Reer Mudug boys, they take their shukaansi very serious war-like, how do you rate them? Something else to ponder, these images are close representations of how they look like;

@Karim

@nine

View attachment 64923

The reer Bari guy, @Manafesto

Tell @Razor the plot has thickened and the competition is tougher than ever.

They all seem so charming but they appear hardened by life. :farmajoyaab:

Post away.

They all seem so charming but they appear hardened by life. :farmajoyaab:

@sophisticate

Life in Mudug is tougher than life in Utanga Refugee Camp and most people born there hustle and bustle soon after birth. As infants, they learn the clan dynamics and brainwashed in how their sub-sub clan were responsible the defeat of Nazi-Germany. Very proud and arrogant bunch. They are too tough for you. Stick with that dude from West Burco @Razor . You can even dress him like Nimco Darreen & sing for you, “huuno, wadnaha ayaa dhag dhag i leh”. As your consultant, my advice to you is pick the Garkaa Xajiska bloke. He’s even willing the kids to take your surname.

So i leave Sspot for one day and they converge upon her like ravenous wolves :birdman:

anigif_enhanced-31023-1404254164-25.gif

Stick with that dude from West Burco @Razor . You can even dress him like Nimco Darreen & sing for you, “huuno, wadnaha ayaa dhag dhag i leh”. As your consultant, my advice to you is pick the Garkaa Xajiska bloke. He’s even willing the kids to take your surname.

I made no such agreement, i am from Gobolka Ragga we don't roll that way :kodaksmiley: don't confuse me with the effeminate Mudugians.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Life in Mudug is tougher than life in Utanga Refugee Camp and most people born there hustle and bustle soon after birth. As infants, they learn the clan dynamics and brainwashed in how their sub-sub clan were responsible the defeat of Nazi-Germany. Very proud and arrogant bunch. They are too tough for you. Stick with that dude from West Burco @Razor . You can even dress him like Nimco Darreen & sing for you, “huuno, wadnaha ayaa dhag dhag i leh”. As your consultant, my advice to you is pick the Garkaa Xajiska bloke. He’s even willing the kids to take your surname.

:yacadiim: But these boys are all softened by their diasporan upbringing.

@Razor the cat is out of the bag as they know what I look like and @Manafesto is a new opponent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending