FUNNIEST STORY EVER: The Somali women who chased a Police Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've heard mentions. :ayaanswag:

@Reiko is a vet so she knows. I have posted my face here so many times. Now, I'm kind of glad you guys never saw it. Outside of the old crew.

@AussieHustler lol, you're making them flock to me, huh?

Someone passed me a screenshot of your picture, now i know why all these SSpot niggas are drooling after you.:banderas:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've heard mentions. :ayaanswag:

@Reiko is a vet so she knows. I have posted my face here so many times. Now, I'm kind of glad you guys never saw it. Outside of the old crew.

@AussieHustler lol, you're making them flock to me, huh?
Woah!!! Slow down Becky!! Most of us are not that interested in "flocking" to your Luuq :comeon:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:dead:Who? Lol.

A Sspot member, he unfortunately passed away last week.

It was tragic death, a set of incidents that perpetuate his bizarre death, they found a picture of a female in her late twenties in his right hand and piece of unknown white substance all over the photo.:pachah1::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You're too shy. I can tell by your sarcasm.
Actually I have an extrovert personality but still you're making me think!!! Maybe the hype is real and you're absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous woman. What do I know. We can decide now if you post that picture :mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A Sspot member, he unfortunately passed away last week.

It was tragic death, a set of incidents that perpetuate his bizarre death, they found a picture of a female in her late twenties in his right hand and piece of unknown white substance all over the photo.:pachah1::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

I will assume he left to another plain via crack. Anything else would tarnish him. :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If they only knew @Karim would have stolen his mom’s ayuuto just to take you to dinner

Kkkkkkk
Before I do that.. Someone leaked a bombshell info about Sophie, she's in her late 20s lmao.
200.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If they only knew @Karim would have stolen his mom’s ayuuto just to take you to dinner

Kkkkkkk

He would do hooyo like that?

Actually I have an extrovert personality but still you're making me think!!! Maybe the hype is real and you're absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous woman. What do I know. We can decide now if you post that picture :mjpls:

Karim, just use your lovely active imagination.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So? You’re a Somali man therefore you’ve automatic mommy issue...

Naag dhulikarta baa kudhaaqi karta

It’s 2019 baby...
Ma I dhali kartaa??? :faysalwtf:
That's even worse.... Edit that info out, NOW it's late 40s.:damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.