FUNNIEST STORY EVER: The Somali women who chased a Police Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:ohreally: I'm a little older. However, maybe I need to age fish. Sometimes I can't tell 20 year old Abdis from 30 year old ones because bidar strikes quite early in some. Xalimos don't have that problem. Me and @Reiko look more a-mazing with time. It's all lifestyle.
We are stunting on these calool weyne and bidaar licked Ashy Abdis.

***flips hair***

**slaps Kariim**

**trips because he habaared her**

Bismillah

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:ohreally: I'm a little older. However, maybe I need to age fish. Sometimes I can't tell 20 year old Abdis from 30 year old ones because bidar strikes quite early in some. Xalimos don't have that problem. Me and @Reiko look more a-mazing with time. It's all lifestyle.
Mashallah!!! Classic ladylike response. I don't doubt your ability to mesmerize the eyes regardless of your age Sophie but when are you going to repost that prepossessing picture of yours?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We are stunting on these calool weyne and bidaar licked Ashy Abdis.

***flips hair***
**slaps Kariim**
**trips because he habaared her**

Bismillah

:siilaanyolaugh: Reiko these boys age faster than my aabo. He didn't have wrinkles until his 60s and these 20 somethings have sideways Wi-Fi bars on their foreheads.

What happened?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mashallah!!! Classic ladylike response. I don't doubt your ability to mesmerize the eyes regardless of your age Sophie but when are you going to repost that prepossessing picture of yours?!

I got afraid once I heard hacking I deleted them all. Ask @Manafesto to send me a copy. It failed to upload on my Google Drive. Rats.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I got afraid once I heard hacking I deleted them all. Ask @Manifesto to send me a copy. It failed to upload on my Google Drive. Rats.

I am selling it on ebay since it's on a demand,my entrepreneurial instincts kicked in, I will even throw free shipping with in the continental USA.

DM me if anyone is interested I will send you the link.

I accept paypal too.:damedamn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: Reiko these boys age faster than my aabo. He didn't have wrinkles until his 60s and these 20 somethings have sideways Wi-Fi bars on their foreheads.

What happened?
The avalanche of publicized stereotype of Somali boys going bald is surprising to me. Every 10 Somali Male adults under 40 only 2 are bald. That's just old boring talking point.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am selling it on ebay since it's on a demand,my entrepreneurial instincts kicked in, I will even throw free shipping with in the continental USA.

DM me if anyone is interested I will send you the link.

I accept paypal too.:damedamn:

You flatter me. I'm alright I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending