Funniest SSpot post of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Someone pull out that 2 page essay @Factz wrote for one of the halimos on this forum my dude was going in for the kill :mjlol::russ:

Edit: ahhh i found it it was too big to screenshot laakin just scroll down and u shall see the karbaash :damedamn:

I witnessed it first hand so I consider myself a lucky guy :denzelnigga:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/official-roast-a-member-thread.48053/#post-1314664
Xjskzjej.jpg

@Factz @Knowles
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
8808F6B2-8EDB-4C72-975D-20507C60204E.png

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This post had me :dead:
*me making sure i dont see any of them make any disgusted faces while eating our holy food*
Cqu42Y3WgAAAH0m.jpg

*notices one making a slightly unpleasant face*
tenor.gif

*signs in*
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

fist_cracking_02.jpg

ktpng.gif

"WHY'D U MAKE THAT STANK LIL FACE AT EXACTLY 2:01 RAW MEAT EATING STUPID CHEST POPPIN DANCIN BUG EYED DEATH TO ALL AMXAARS LONG LIVE GREATER SOMALIA REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! "

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There were lots of funny comments on sspot, too many to name but I specifically enjoyed ones where everyone was in on the joke and there was no bad intention behind them :)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Reading shit by @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and @Cognitivedissonance use to my make my jaws ache from laughing.

@Geeljire Sanbuur had some of the best stories but recently he's turned into a sort of weirdo obsessed with Somali women going after Madows, rip.
When @Western4Life and @Hawd19 made an appointment to fight in London. Then @Hawd19 made a thread saying @Western4Life had snitched to the police with photos of a police car and everything. Only to get doxxed by reverse google images. Man had to delete his account after that L.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/western4life-vs-hawd19.46122/

View attachment 86155
View attachment 86156
I remember when I entered that thread

Nigga said he called the police and got an image off Google, I knew straight away that was going to be reversed searched.

My guy used a photo of a police car from the UK as well, wtf:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Ayubi @Abdisamad3 @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer @P@$TO(I still cant tag him:yloezpe:)

Interview with @DR OSMAN

Wariye Mudane kusoo dhawoow madasha

DR OSMAN warya sheeg qabiilkagga abaha wase

Wariye :whoa: mudane raalli ahow waa lagu daawanaya

DR OSMAN hunter gatherer ma tahay:icon question: wejiga laga fahmaya kkk

Weriye :cosbyhmm: maya laakin hadaad wejigayga ka garanaysid waa arin mucjiso ah, bal nooga sheegay

DR OSMAN bah dubays landhere banaan degay ban ahay what you mean niyow, bosaso labo hotel iyo gaari dameer ban ku leenahay, ya naga gobsan

Wariye :tacky:haye waayahay balse maxaa dadweynaha kala dardaarmi lahayd

DR OSMAN kalay adiga calisaleban ma tahay, niyow lacag nasii, waxa dhiseyna wado isku xirta garowe iyo jerusalem, dadka isku IQ ah wa inay isku deegaan noqdan

Wariye Mudane aad aa u mahadsantahay waxaan mareynaa gabagabadii barnaamij-

DR OSMAN BAH DUBAYS HANOLATO YAHUD HANOLATO

:dead1::dead::deadmanny:

Original thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dr-osman-appreciation-thread.69279/page-2

Status
Not open for further replies.