western4life vs Hawd19

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck western4life I thought we were gonna fight and now you snitch on me you snitch. Wallahi I just got stopped and searched in Parsons green police were out there talking about how they got told that there were armed individuals in the area. Ilaahay magaciis I drove 45 min from northolt sitting in a cramped car with 3 man in the back and I could barely move. I had 2 knives in my duffel bag in the trunk but they barely opened it. Wallahi I was shook thinking my life was over and I was gonna go jail over this . f*ck you snitch

Wallahi I'm still shaking. I thought I was gone. I was reading quran and duas ilahaay magaciis I was shook. I litteraly had 2 knives on me. f*ck that snitch

image_2018-07-19 22:56.jpg
Image 2018-07-19-21-45-05_1.jpg

Walahi even the guys I was with got pissed at me. I told them it was beef and we got stopped and searched . I could've ruined their lives some go UNI

Here is the Google image reverse of his phony picture. I just left because he didn't show up. I knew he wouldn't.

IMG_20180719_162007.jpg

Explain this? I was going to be nice and not make a thread showing how much of a pussy you are. But everyone can see you never came and used Google image to lie.

How shameless is this guy?

f*ck western4life I thought we were gonna fight and now you snitch on me you snitch. Wallahi I just got stopped and searched in Parsons green police were out there talking about how they got told that there were armed individuals in the area. Ilaahay magaciis I drove 45 min from northolt sitting in a cramped car with 3 man in the back and I could barely move. I had 2 knives in my duffel bag in the trunk but they barely opened it. Wallahi I was shook thinking my life was over and I was gonna go jail over this . f*ck you snitch
What a situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts