Funniest school stories

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Alright @IgaFuuq and @Boqorada Soomaaliya come through, what were your previous nicks?

Or do you think that we believe you when you say you are brand new? You are way to familiar with sspot narrative and inter-forum politics ..

:fantasia2:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
In 9th grade I cut my ankle monitor off and the police showed up to my school to come get me. While they were talking to the security guard, I snuck out the back where my homies were parked as I’m shitting bricks and sweating bullets one of my nacas friends thought it was a good idea to pee on the cop car. Fucking Somalians have no chill.
:faysalwtf:

One time I was in school it was almost time to go home then I pressed the fire alarm and the whole school when outside everyone bumping into each other I hid in this forest like playground for a like half an hour on top of this prickly bush and I was never caught :ftw9nwa:

soft :childplease:

older guys used to ask me and my friends to pull the fire alarm at specific periods, so they could copy their exam questions and cheat when outside with everyone:lolbron:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
soft :childplease:

older guys used to ask me and my friends to pull the fire alarm at specific periods, so they could copy their exam questions and cheat when outside with everyone:lolbron:
i used to lock the door on my teachers cuz i was the first one who came back from the drill :banderas:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I had a friend from school that farted in the teachers suitcase when he was gone...

Thats nothing when I read some of the stories here though...

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I remember that some of us peed in the buckets younger children played with in the sand. Poor kids got pee on themselves.

We were like in 4th grade. Our teacher confronted all the boys in the class but nobody came forward nor snitched. We all did it.

True omerta right there. Kinda ashamed of it when I remember it today, but hey, we were kids.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
i can hear the british accent from here. :russ:

but did any of yall repent cuz chile thats zina:dwill:
AKHHHH TOFFF I'm not from UK wtfffff this was in Toronto :susp:

I only got a handy that's not Zina sis although there was some abdis and xalimos that had full on Zina :damnmusic:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
last day of middel school me and some friends got high and decided to prank our english teacher we went to the arts and craft room and grabbed some glue and a brush after that we went to the store bought some tiollet paper. wen the break almost ended the diabetic nigga convinced one of the teachers nearby to open up the class rom so that he could get his shit after the teacher left him he went back inn to the classrom painted that chair with all of the glue he had he even removed to the weels too after the class had started the teacher sits down feels moist seat starts to get falls but can't me and the crew grab same tiolet paper and turn him into king tut and leave

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
AKHHHH TOFFF I'm not from UK wtfffff this was in Toronto :susp:

I only got a handy that's not Zina sis although there was some abdis and xalimos that had full on Zina :damnmusic:
who says "yutes" if they not british :pachah1:and it still counts as zina my guy

Trending