Funniest school stories

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
last day of middel school me and some friends got high and decided to prank our english teacher we went to the arts and craft room and grabbed some glue and a brush after that we went to the store bought some tiollet paper. wen the break almost ended the diabetic nigga convinced one of the teachers nearby to open up the class rom so that he could get his shit after the teacher left him he went back inn to the classrom painted that chair with all of the glue he had he even removed to the weels too after the class had started the teacher sits down feels moist seat starts to get falls but can't me and the crew grab same tiolet paper and turn him into king tut and leave

I was beating up a dude in highschool who was cracking treys and playing BDK trying to taunt me and my friends, I don't even claim a gang, ppl I use to hang with were BDs. The next day the dude was looking for me with a gun, I skipped school that day, I had to switch schools for my safety.

Villainess

Loool yutes is a Jamaican word and a lot of Jamaicans live in Toronto so we say it :kanyeshrug:

Nah bro handjob isn't Zina chill man all she did was rub it
its still zina... a woman shouldn't even be near your peen if she isn't married to you.. that's like me saying he f*ngered me so its not haram :kanyehmm:

Villainess

Loool yutes is a Jamaican word and a lot of Jamaicans live in Toronto so we say it :kanyeshrug:

Nah bro handjob isn't Zina chill man all she did was rub it
anyways my guy, may allah have mercy on you cuz all your sins will be read out in front of everyone on the day of resurrection :pachah1:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
You guys should play on speakers. In middle school the assistant principal would leave her room and go to the cafeteria, we would use the announcement system to wild out.

Niggas would pop fire crackers in class randomly too.

The funniest day was this one time where we had a sub. Someone turned the lights off and the class went berserk, someone chucked the teachers laptop across the room, chairs were flying too smh, I got under a table for cover. It was world war 3 for a good 5 minutes and the teacher was too scared to turn the light back on. When the light finally came back on it looked like a tornado hit the class, a nigga even got his arm broken smh.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You guys should play on speakers. In middle school the assistant principal would leave her room and go to the cafeteria, we would use the announcement system to wild out.

Niggas would pop fire crackers in class randomly too.

The funniest day was this one time where we had a sub. Someone turned the lights off and the class went berserk, someone chucked the teachers laptop across the room, chairs were flying too smh, I got under a table for cover. It was world war 3 for a good 5 minutes and the teacher was too scared to turn the light back on. When the light finally came back on it looked like a tornado hit the class, a nigga even got his arm broken smh.
bruuh :deadmanny:

Trending

Latest posts