Funniest school stories

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
A teacher accounced she got breast cancer to the school. A week later everyone was wearing pink or had a pink ribbon, breast cancer fund raising and a health class about breast cancer.

So a bunch of guys asked any female student/teacher they saw if they have checked their breast out
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A teacher accounced she got breast cancer to the school. A week later everyone was wearing pink or had a pink ribbon, breast cancer charity and a health class about breast cancer.

So a bunch of guys asked any girl or female teacher they saw if they should chech there breast out
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
what happened after that

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
One time I was in school it was almost time to go home then I pressed the fire alarm and the whole school when outside everyone bumping into each other I hid in this forest like playground for a like half an hour on top of this prickly bush and I was never caught :ftw9nwa:
I was dared to do the same thing but was caught on camera, they even made my hoyo pay for the broken glass and then I had to reimburse her by getting beaten with the dacis :jcoleno:

Trending