Funniest school stories

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
ALLAH FLDNSFASDNFJKASFAS i cantt:deadmanny: male? what proof u need that i am a full blown halimo:russ:

I was just kidding hon, I could care less about someone's gender on here, it is just you had similar style as an old member.

Why did you call your self IgaFuq, it is very original I admit, you must be so pretty people want to grab and feel on you.
:mjkkk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I was just kidding hon, I could care less about someone's gender on here, it is just you had similar style as an old member.

Why did you call your self IgaFuq, it is very original I admit, you must be so pretty people want to grab and feel on you.
wait wait wait nooo my username isn't like that how are yall thinking like that? :russ:

its pronouned igaa fooq like get off of me its a somali meme i thought ppl will understand that:damnmusic: and i am pretty thank u for noticing through the server:obama:

"you must be so pretty people want to grab and feel on you".
:westbrookwtf: :what:

Is that you on the profile picture? You have beautiful features.
:chrisfreshhah:
tenor (1).gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
wait wait wait nooo my username isn't like that how are yall thinking like that? :russ:

its pronouned igaa fooq like get off of me its a somali meme i thought ppl will understand that:damnmusic: and i am pretty thank u for noticing through the server:obama:

Your translation of the word is even dirtier than the one I used.:mjlol:

Iga Fuq according to me = stop gripping me(used when someone is holding your hand)
Iga Fuq according to you= get off me(used when someone is on top of you):drakekidding:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Your translation of the word is even dirtier than the one I used.:mjlol:

Iga Fuq according to me = stop gripping me(used when someone is holding your hand)
Iga Fuq according to you= get off me(used when someone is on top of you):drakekidding:
IM SCREAMINGG HOWW :russ:keep it halal my nigga dont think like that :idontlike:

Trending