Funniest school stories

One time I was in school it was almost time to go home then I pressed the fire alarm and the whole school when outside everyone bumping into each other I hid in this forest like playground for a like half an hour on top of this prickly bush and I was never caught :ftw9nwa:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
One time I was in school it was almost time to go home then I pressed the fire alarm and the whole school when outside everyone bumping into each other I hid in this forest like playground for a like half an hour on top of this prickly bush and I was never caught :ftw9nwa:
one time i was at school and this teacher was allergic to perfume so these kids hated her and bought her a shit ton of perfume for her birthday. she couldnt say no so she was like sorry kids i cant take this thank u tho so when it was her lunch period they sprayed it all over her classroom. she fainted and the ambulance came over :denzelnigga:

one time i was at school and this teacher was allergic to perfume so these kids hated her and bought her a shit ton of perfume for her birthday. she couldnt say no so she was like sorry kids i cant take this thank u tho so when it was her lunch period they sprayed it all over her classroom. she fainted and the ambulance came over :denzelnigga:
Lool that's not funny that's brutal b :dead:

Trending

Latest posts