Fruits of Ajnabi Marriage: Halimo cries as Somali government

I have zero sympathy this is what she deserves for marrying an Indian of all races

:fittytousand:

ALHAMDULLIAH WE WILL STAY SOMALI NACALA NO DIRTY INDIAN BLOOD WILL BE INTEGRATE INTO OUR SOCIETY

You guys saying she should be given Somali citizenship, don't cry in 15 yrs when you see someone introduce themselves as Somali and the "xalimo" has a beard
:pacspit::gaasdrink:

In Somali culture we take the ethnicity and clan from our father, therefore she is housing an Indian child whether she likes it not, its not our fault she bust it open for a Dhaalit suuqo sniffer who is now in prison and ran
You're a grown woman and have to face the consequences of your decisions

She went for a Hindi?? loo Fuckk off thats her prob not Somalia's.. even if the father was Somali he wouldnt be getting a pass either.. I hope she doesnt bring that mulatto in to Somalia.

Shisheeye is shisheeye but the fact that he's Hindi is making it even worse.. she have just been dragging Somalis' rep on the ground all the way from day one.. Niggas, Hindis are worst least respected gypsies in the world.. just worthless Homo Indians!!
I can't believe of all the races in the world she went with an Indian, even if he was successful and loving its an L
Shameful

She has ruined our whole peoples rep, anyways you're indias problem now, go beg them for help that is an Indian child 👶

Based

VIP
She went for a Hindi?? loo Fuckk off thats her prob not Somalia's.. even if the father was Somali he wouldnt be getting a pass either.. I hope she doesnt bring that mulatto in to Somalia.

Shisheeye is shisheeye but the fact that he's Hindi is making it even worse.. she have just been dragging Somalis' rep on the ground all the way from day one.. Niggas, Hindis are worst least respected gypsies in the world.. just worthless Homo Indians!!
Indians far more respected than Somalis

Indians far more respected than Somalis
They're really not! And from a Somali pov they're down on the bottom of the hierarchy even Batus are more laandheere than them.
Indians have no self respect and lose their mind when they see a white person, Somalis dont and thats what makes up people's minds. No ayrab can take advantage of Somalis, Indians settle for low bids and are taking L's all the time, they're literally slaves in the gulf and they not doing anything about it.

Based

VIP
They're really not! And from a Somali pov they're down on the bottom of the hierarchy even Batus are more laandheere than them.
Indians have no self respect and lose their mind when they see a white person, Somalis dont and thats what makes up people's minds. No ayrab can take advantage of Somalis, Indians settle for low bids and are taking L's all the time, they're literally slaves in the gulf and they not doing anything about it.
Do you know what laandheere means? Indians are over 1 billion strong. Somalis aren’t the most self respecting people either

Xoxoxo

VIP
Do you know what laandheere means? Indians are over 1 billion strong. Somalis aren’t the most self respecting people either
It’s also a blessing in disguise, this poor women can move to the west with her

in all honesty, who even needs a Somali passport? It’s one off the worthless passport in africa alone, let alone in the west & east.

its also eye opening how people don’t realise that her own father sold her off to marry that man. Instead they are criticising her for marrying a non Somali 😱 not by the fact that she didn’t give consent to this marriage.

It’s really sad that supposed Muslims here on this site are getting worked up by something she didn’t control, she was a child, move the hell on

Yes, bullshit is the only thing you can say, as you're got nothing logical to say back.

Not once did I blame 'Somali men'. The Somali government represents both the men and women of a said nation. So why, would you then twist my argument and say i'm blaming the men? Did I specifically say anything about men? We're talking about governments here.

Also, you've dug yourself into a hole because unfortunately the architect of this whole misfortune misery is indeed a Somali man: her father.

Look at you blaming her poor father without any proof, see I knew you'll blame this whole mess on Somali men.. You are so predictable.

Poor father? Supposedly this is what happened. What proof do you have that the father didn't do it? That is what the woman said. Unless, you're going to sit here and say she lied. So Abdisamad, what proof do you have that the poor lady is a liar?

Last edited:
But somali women are known to marry bottom of the barrel kinda ajnabi men even in the west.

Wallahi you're one the biggest hypocrite on this forum and i'm glad some of the guys here challenged you on this blanket statement.

You have a go at me for generalising Somali men when I didn't even say Somali men do XYZ, yet here you are claiming that all Somali women go for bottom of the barrel. You always make the most dumbest and vilest statements about Somali women. All I said was that her father married her off at 14, so in your own words please explain how that is an attack on Somali men as a whole?

Where is your proof warya? At least the statement that most people have made about her father marrying her off is due to what the woman has said about her own life. But where is your proof about the slander that Somali women marry the worst? Where is your flipping proof.

Somali women don’t even marry foreigners just a very small minority, what are you basing your assesment on? It just sounds like you want it to be true which seems very weird and god forbid c*ckish

As always, there is a spineless somali aabo behind these types of calamities, like literally the whole thing could have been avoided if the father was not a coward. Where was the extended family to intervene, the whole family tree should be thrown to the bin. Until us men hold these types of aabos accountable and make sure they are fathers, prepare to hear more stories like this lady. I also pray habiyar and her son are reunited.
@Abdisamad

Why don't you argue with your fellow man Always ready for a catfight with the female posters.

Here we have a man actually blaming Somali aboos as a whole and here you are attacking me when I never said anything about all Somali men xyz.

Good luck!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at you blaming her poor father without any proof, see I knew you'll blame this whole mess on Somali men.. You are so predictable.
Its always the Faarax that takes the blame for their poor choices.

9C2EEB51-C066-449C-9585-7F5793FC389B.jpeg