Fruits of Ajnabi Marriage: Halimo cries as Somali government

She went for a Hindi?? loo Fuckk off thats her prob not Somalia's.. even if the father was Somali he wouldnt be getting a pass either.. I hope she doesnt bring that mulatto in to Somalia.

Shisheeye is shisheeye but the fact that he's Hindi is making it even worse.. she have just been dragging Somalis' rep on the ground all the way from day one.. Niggas, Hindis are worst least respected gypsies in the world.. just worthless Homo Indians!!

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Her kid would have a Western passport and she wouldn't be crying on tiktok. Her kids would have the same passport as the rest of the Somali government.
Why are you attacking the Somali government, all those officials have dual diplomatic Somali passports too. Its called dual citizenship

two of my ayeeyo’s sisters married italians during the kacaan era and their children got somali passports. that was decades ago but i’m sure it isn’t impossible for her kid to get a passport…but why would she want one anyways?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you attacking the Somali government, all those officials have dual diplomatic Somali passports too. Its called dual citizenship
Imagine refusing to give a child a passport when they have passports from countries they have 0 blood ties to. Rather ironic. Also anyone in the government should be made to give up their Western passport. In that situation, IF they bleed the country dry or mess up they can't just bounce back to their cushy life.

that kid can't get both miskeen
i’m sure the kid can get a somali passport easily. i’ve met mixed somalis with non-somali fathers who had somali passports; one of them had a gaalo father, if they can get a passport anyone can. if her video blows up/becomes viral, i’m sure it’ll be granted.

Imagine refusing to give a child a passport when they have passports from countries they have 0 blood ties to. Rather ironic. Also anyone in the government should be made to give up their Western passport. In that situation, IF they bleed the country dry or mess up they can't just bounce back to their cushy life.
Why are you more angry at Somalia and not the husband's country? Arent you the same woman who keeps on preaching to us day in and day out how a father is obliged to support and take care of his wife and kids? Or maybe this doesn't apply to ajnabi husbands?

Trending