Fruits of Ajnabi Marriage: Halimo cries as Somali government

I guarantee if she had a Western passport they would have allowed it, if anything this shows how low/disrespected Somalia is on the global food chain.

She should tone it down on the theatrics and ask the Somali government’s assistance in helping her son get his Indian passport, once that is done she can get him a visa to live with her in Somalia.

No way in hell should the child of an ajinabi get the same privileges as bona fide geeljire,0,5 are 0,5 for a reason and ajinabis are no exception. Unless we seek to destroy that which our forefathers shed their blood in defending.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
But somali women are known to marry bottom of the barrel kinda ajnabi men even in the west.

Somali women don’t even marry foreigners just a very small minority, what are you basing your assesment on? It just sounds like you want it to be true which seems very weird and god forbid c*ckish
Subxan‘allah her father married her off to an 40+ year old indian oday when she was only 14 y/o… I‘m speechless some somali fathers are so cruel and heartless. How is it her fault? I pray she reunites with her son.

As always, there is a spineless somali aabo behind these types of calamities, like literally the whole thing could have been avoided if the father was not a coward. Where was the extended family to intervene, the whole family tree should be thrown to the bin. Until us men hold these types of aabos accountable and make sure they are fathers, prepare to hear more stories like this lady. I also pray habiyar and her son are reunited.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Subhanallah May Allah ease their suffering

It’s one thing to disagree with personal choices people make laakin to ridicule & feel joy over the suffering of a fellow muslim waa arin laga naaxo

What sort of fulfilment does one get over the suffering of others ? Using it to score gender points isn’t going to get anyone anywhere, sidas darteed you lot need to reflect saxiibayaal & fear Allah

Waxaan ka barya Alle SWT in uu gargaaro walasheena, culayska dul saraan haka qaado Ayada iyo wiilkeeda.

Ameen thumma Ameen

Why are you more angry at Somalia and not the husband's country? Arent you the same woman who keeps on preaching to us day in and day out how a father is obliged to support and take care of his wife and kids? Or maybe this doesn't apply to ajnabi husbands?
Who said i'm more angry at Somalia and why are you trying to frame it as me holding 'Somali men' responsible? We're talking about governments here, NOT a men vs women gender war like you try to frame everything.

The issue is the Indian father who is an abusive deadbeat who wants to treat his son as a slave laborer instead of applying a passport. Does that mean, the Somali mother shouldn't be reunited with her son? If one parent does not want to apply for a passport, does that mean the other shouldn't bother? Should the Somali government completely abandon this hooyo because her SOMALI father married her to an abuser?

Oh and guess what? It turns out the mother was married off at 14 by her SOMALI father to this Indian man, so yes, if you want go down the sick gender war route, it turns out a Somali man is indeed responsible.

The end

Damn I feel sorry for the kid.

I read some crazy rape stats about India a while ago something like 52% of Indian men have been raped and something like every second or min someone there is getting raped and I'm sure the less fortunate are getting the brunt of all this. He's an unprotected outcast.

Who said i'm more angry at Somalia and why are you trying to frame it as me holding 'Somali men' responsible? We're talking about governments here, NOT a men vs women gender war like you try to frame everything.

The issue is the Indian father who is an abusive deadbeat who wants to treat his son as a slave laborer instead of applying a passport. Does that mean, the Somali mother shouldn't be reunited with her son? If one parent does not want to apply for a passport, does that mean the other shouldn't bother? Should the Somali government completely abandon this hooyo because her SOMALI father married her to an abuser?

Oh and guess what? It turns out the mother was married off at 14 by her SOMALI father to this Indian man, so yes, if you want go down the sick gender war route, it turns out a Somali man is indeed responsible.

The end
is that based on facts or did you make that last part up? Can you back it up or is this just hearsay?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Subxan‘allah her father married her off to an 40+ year old indian oday when she was only 14 y/o… I‘m speechless some somali fathers are so cruel and heartless. How is it her fault? I pray she reunites with her son.
So basically she didn’t marry him out of romantic as many say here in gloating way

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
So basically she didn’t marry him out of romantic as many say here in gloating way
Haa hno, she was married off by her cruel father, what 14 y/o kid would wanna voluntarily marry an old hindi oday?? Ii sheeg bal. They were living in saudi at the time. What kind of father would do that though? Horrible wallahi, knowing what they do to their wives.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Somali women don’t even marry foreigners just a very small minority, what are you basing your assesment on? It just sounds like you want it to be true which seems very weird and god forbid c*ckish

As always, there is a spineless somali aabo behind these types of calamities, like literally the whole thing could have been avoided if the father was not a coward. Where was the extended family to intervene, the whole family tree should be thrown to the bin. Until us men hold these types of aabos accountable and make sure they are fathers, prepare to hear more stories like this lady. I also pray habiyar and her son are reunited.
Indeed! I agree with you 100%! She said she has no siblings. Miskiina wallahi, her father failed her terribly. How you gonna marry off your 14 y/o child to an old hindi oday? That‘s dhimasho, knowing how they treat their wives. How can you trust your precious daughter with a man you don‘t even know. Back in the days, men used to marry off their daughters to good, noble men. Not any man with lacag, uff. Basically just selling the daughters without caring for their wellbeing. Unfortunately there are many horror stories like that in somalia.

Indeed! I agree with you 100%! She said she has no siblings. Miskiina wallahi, her father failed her terribly. How you gonna marry off your 14 y/o child to an old hindi oday? That‘s dhimasho, knowing how they treat their wives. How can you trust your precious daughter with a man you don‘t even know. Back in the days, men used to marry off their daughters to good, noble men. Not any man with lacag, uff. Basically just selling the daughters without caring for their wellbeing. Unfortunately there are many horror stories like that in somalia.
Unfortunately nowadays it’s not about being noble it’s about money money money, even if that person is evil

Xoxoxo

VIP
Is it that hard for everybody to listen to this poor lady story instead of making jokes and insulting her? She didn’t choose to get married to that man.

As Muslims we should be understanding and compassionate, not hateful!

The end
Bullshit

Trending

Latest posts