Fruits of Ajnabi Marriage: Halimo cries as Somali government

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine refusing to give a child a passport when they have passports from countries they have 0 blood ties to. Rather ironic. Also anyone in the government should be made to give up their Western passport. In that situation, IF they bleed the country dry or mess up they can't just bounce back to their cushy life.
Somali Constitution of 1960 is very clear regarding Somali citizenship.
A person can only acquire citizenship if:

• His or her father is a Somali citizen; or
  • He or she is a Somali and is willing to renounce citizenship of any other country.
  • The government specifically grants it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why are you more angry at Somalia and not the husband's country? Arent you the same woman who keeps on preaching to us day in and day out how a father is obliged to support and take care of his wife and kids? Or maybe this doesn't apply to ajnabi husbands?
They are more outraged at Somalia then India which is where the kid is from.:mjkkk:

Lmfao Somali passports are USELESS They won't even let you get past Garissa :pachah1: :pachah1:
Screenshot 2022-08-10 151229.png

4 other counties are under us :lolbron:

They are more outraged at Somalia then India which is where the kid is from.:mjkkk:
Lool.. The hypocrisy of some of these Xalimos.. They're coming to us with a half dhagax or any other international kid and with a list of demands.. You ask them about the father and they're totally silent :russ: :mjlol:

GuanYu

Custom title
Lool.. The hypocrisy of some of these Xalimos.. They're coming to us with a half dhagax or any other international kid and with a list of demands.. You ask them about the father and they're totally silent :russ: :mjlol:
Honestly that kid should be Indiya's problem LMAO and doesn't the kid have Reer Abti why the Cabaad on TikTok especially of all places

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
So the child was born in India? That child should have an Indian passport, why is the Indian government refusing to give the child citizenship?

:wtfdis: :wtfdis: :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Married italians kulah they were cuncubines

:ulyin::ulyin::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
my ayeeyo’s male cousin married an italian woman during the kaacan era. him and my ayeeyo’s sisters moved with their italian spouses to italy. there’s some somali-italians who were semi-famous, they had somali mothers and italian fathers and were born in somalia before moving to italy, you can find their wiki pages. somalis married gaalos, get over it

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Subxan‘allah her father married her off to an 40+ year old indian oday when she was only 14 y/o… I‘m speechless some somali fathers are so cruel and heartless. How is it her fault? I pray she reunites with her son.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
So the child was born in India? That child should have an Indian passport, why is the Indian government refusing to give the child citizenship?
The hindi oday is refusing to give him dee, he doesn‘t want to apply it for him, iska fahan. He’s underage so only his guardian can do it. His step mom hates him and wants him out. And you know how indian wives are, they overpower their husbands. Maa la sixraa tollow? She also said her son has no education and he works manual labour. Really sad

Trending