From your experience, how often have you seen Somali boys/men cook and clean for the family?

Do you believe cooking and cleaning makes you less of a man?
woman cooks and clean and looks after the kids and raises them in home the man should provide for the kids working hard each of the roles are important the womans job is even harder thats one of the reason the prophet said jannah is at the feet of your mother

We follow the Prophet's example and

"Aisha, the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was asked, “What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?” She replied, “He used to keep himself busy serving his family (كَانَ يَكُونُ فِي مِهْنَةِ أَهْلِهِ) and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it.” (Bukhari)"

“He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed.” (Adab Al-Mufrad graded sahih by Al-Albani)
notice the hadith said "he mended his sandals and patched garements and sewed" nothing about cooking and cleaning and also key word is help but what was normal was the wives of the prophet would cook and clean for him

We follow the Prophet's example and

"Aisha, the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was asked, “What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?” She replied, “He used to keep himself busy serving his family (كَانَ يَكُونُ فِي مِهْنَةِ أَهْلِهِ) and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it.” (Bukhari)"

“He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed.” (Adab Al-Mufrad graded sahih by Al-Albani)
dont try and come at me with deen i have good ilm alhamdulilah

1. the Hadeeth of al-Bukhaari:
Imaam al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh that Faatimah (may Allaah be pleased with her), the daughter of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked him for a servant. He said, Shall I not tell you of something that is better for you than that? When you go to sleep, say Subhaan-Allaah (Glory be to Allaah) thirty three times, Al-Hamdu Lillaah (praise be to Allaah) thirty three times, and Allaahu akbar (Allaah is Most Great) thirty four times.

(Saheeh al-Bukhaari bi Sharh al-Asqallaani, part 9/506).
Al-Tabari said, in his commentary on this hadeeth: we may understand from this hadeeth that every woman who is able to take care of her house by making bread, grinding flour and so on, should do so. It is not the duty of the husband if it is the custom for women like her to do this themselves.

What we learn from the hadeeth is that when Faatimah (may Allaah be pleased with her) asked her father (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for a servant, he did not command her husband to find her a servant or hire someone to do these tasks, or to do these tasks himself. If it were Alis duty to do these things, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have commanded him to do them.

allah says

“And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance”

[al-Ahzaab 33:33].

In islam its the mans duty to go out and provide (worK) and the woman to be in the house cooking and cleaning and raising the kids.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
notice the hadith said "he mended his sandals and patched garements and sewed" nothing about cooking and cleaning and also key word is help but what was normal was the wives of the prophet would cook and clean for him

There is a reason why the Prophet (PBUH) has mentioned: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”

There is a reason why the Prophet (PBUH) has mentioned: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”
fatima complained to prophet of the housework and wanted a servant the prophet didn't rebuke ali ra for not helping he just told fatima so say dhkir and she will get reward.

If it was wrong thing he would of told Ali to help her he did not.

Mercury

VIP
fatima complained to prophet of the housework and wanted a servant the prophet didn't rebuke ali ra for not helping he just told fatima so say dhkir and she will get reward.

If it was wrong thing he would of told Ali to help her he did not.
allah didn't create women to clean after men

Mercury

VIP
i didnt say that you dumb ass

i said thats her role in the house
dumbass?

Your words say otherwise werent you the one saying ceeb and shame that someones dad taught them how to bake?

Atleast have the balls stand up for what you say instead sitting here flipfloping acting one way

dumbass?

Your words say otherwise werent you the one saying ceeb and shame that someones dad taught them how to bake?

Atleast have the balls stand up for what you say instead sitting here flipfloping acting one way
yes its ceeb i bet she wouldnt brag that to her fathers sisters or mother its ceeb thing

Mercury

VIP
yes its ceeb i bet she wouldnt brag that to her fathers sisters or mother its ceeb thing
There's nothing ceeb about it hes helping his family you probably the type that would even say its ceeb for a man change diapers on a kid

There's nothing ceeb about it hes helping his family you probably the type that would even say its ceeb for a man change diapers on a kid
ofcourse its ceeb for a man to change diapers
Your a simp lol their are men who live like kings and men who live like a simp carrying their girls handbags

If you like to live that way thats up to you but growing up and being around guys they ALL want the woman to look after then cook clean and be submisive even the gaalo like that

Alluring

Sayonara
ofcourse its ceeb for a man to change diapers
Your a simp lol their are men who live like kings and men who live like a simp carrying their girls handbags

If you like to live that way thats up to you but growing up and being around guys they ALL want the woman to look after then cook clean and be submisive even the gaalo like that
To change diapers?

I know you're a loser if you can't even clean after your child. That is your child and when they need to go, are you going to wait for your wife to clean it when you can do it?

To change diapers?

I know you're a loser if you can't even clean after your child. That is your child and when they need to go, are you going to wait for your wife to clean it when you can do it?
is a woman a loser if she doesnt change the oil in the car when the car gets broken down aswell? there are certain things known that women do and men do simple as that

Alluring

Sayonara
is a woman a loser if she doesnt change the oil in the car when the car gets broken down aswell? there are certain things known that women do and men do simple as that
Most people in the West take it to the shop including men.

Your child is your child, how can you call yourself a parent if you can't change their diaper. Are you going to stand in a corner and let them be unsanitary if your wife is unavailable?

Mercury

VIP

Your child is your child, how can you call yourself a parent if you can't change their diaper. Are you going to stand in a corner and let them be unsanitary if your wife is unavailable?
not to mention the baby can get a rash if you dont change their diaper in time

Question for western xalimos, are you planning on marrying a somali man or a man from another country? Considering the replies in this thread

Alluring

Sayonara
Question for western xalimos, are you planning on marrying a somali man or a man from another country? Considering the replies in this thread
Only weirdos plan to marry people from another country, it's somali first and everything else is a second option.

I am saying what would "most" people and i even include gaalo do if husband and wife was in a car and it broke down and someone had to change the oil and open the bonnet and change the oil who would do it? the answer is the man 9 times out of 10 so much so if people was looking they would think the man is a fool for sitting in the car as his wife changes the oil

These thing are set in stone in everyone mind

also regarding what would do if my wife was not there well ofcourse i would do something same way if i was starving and going to die and pork was only available i would eat it.

Trending

Latest posts