From your experience, how often have you seen Somali boys/men cook and clean for the family?

My granddather once saw me in kitchen with my younger aunts. Bro i got hängde on a tree för 5 hours and I was just eight.
Used to hate him för that but that nigga had 4 wifes and 38 children

tbh it was all mum and sis ilaah ha ubarakaayo but I want to do everything from cooking to cleaning to helping the kids with their homework while the xaas relaxes and cook a grand meal every week and I want to have a proper family

ik thats impossible but as a father I want to do everything

I seen a Somali man
and I don’t want to be one

lakeen regardless they’re my people and I love them no matter how good or bad they are

My granddather once saw me in kitchen with my younger aunts. Bro i got hängde on a tree för 5 hours and I was just eight.
Used to hate him för that but that nigga had 4 wifes and 38 children
Yea cuz a Somali male never goes in the kitchen
only women do
that’s the culture

My dad did 60% of the cooking, 30% of the cleaning and 90% of outside activites (picking up kids from school/dugsi, grocery shopping, etc.) He wasn't your stereotypical Somali dad. The rest of the men on my paternal side of the family (in-laws included) are all great family men like my father.

The men on my maternal side (in-laws included) of the family are all lazy pieces of shit. Toxic as hell too.
Wallahi My dad does cook and clean

I told my habaryar that he makes anjeero in the morning she accused me of lying lol
Something so attractive about a man in the kitchen. :banderas: Men who are responsible, take initiative and are nurturing are just...:lawd:

Something so attractive about a man in the kitchen. :banderas: Men who are responsible, take initiative and are nurturing are just...:lawd:
Most men just want to be normal, but i from experience girls run away from guys who shows signs of feminin. I dont know why this is but most girls tend to have up and down moods all the time unlike men who tend to in one mood a longer period.
My guess is girls easily bored and need men who can handle them.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
When i was a kid my dad use to cook the family at times when my mom was sick, or grieving.

A man like that would get clowned by other somali men
nothing attractive about that if a girl expects a man a man to cook sometimes majority of muslim ethnic men wont even consider them for marriage point blank
Childish and immature response from the both of you. I worry for the younger generation. So young yet have taken on toxic thinking. A man is still a man when he cares for his family. Cooking, cleaning and knowing what’s going on with his home and children and wife.

Childish and immature response from the both of you. I worry for the younger generation. So young yet have taken on toxic thinking. A man is still a man when he cares for his family. Cooking, cleaning and knowing what’s going on with his home and children and wife.
thats not a man job just telling the truth even the gaalo want a wife that looks after them and cooks for them let alone muslim guys.

Majority of men dont care if a girl cooks for them if they are just a girl friend but if its for marriage better believe most guys will make it a deal breaker

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A man like that would get clowned by other somali men
Back home I had male relatives that would make fun of me for cleaning and cooking but I don't give a shit in my opinion its sad and ceeb to depend on your female relatives to wash your clothes and pick up your mess because your incapable of doing it yourself your no different than a little kid

Mercury

VIP
thats not a man job just telling the truth even the gaalo want a wife that looks after them and cooks for them let alone muslim guys.

Majority of men dont care if a girl cooks for them if they are just a girl friend but if its for marriage better believe most guys will make it a deal breaker
Actually if you're married its a shared responsibility to look after the house cause its a partnership

Actually if you're married its a shared responsibility to look after the house cause its a partnership
according to who? are you muslim? or gaalo? because even the gaalo the woman does more in the house

because in islam its the responsibility of the woman to look after the house and the man to provide alhamulilah thats what works best you raise better kids that way

Back home I had male relatives that would make fun of me for cleaning and cooking but I don't give a shit in my opinion its sad and ceeb to depend on your female relatives to wash your clothes and pick up your mess because your incapable of doing it yourself your no different than a little kid
do you also wear a dress when you cook?

Its ceeb

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
what a shame thats ceeb for you to even say your dad taught you to bake go say that to his mother or his sisters and see how they react

Nothing ceeb about it. He also taught me how to ride a bike, change a tyre, fix a leak etc. Your parents are there to teach you. If you have issues with your masculinity don’t project that on others.

Mercury

VIP
according to who? are you muslim? or gaalo? because even the gaalo the woman does more in the house

because in islam its the responsibility of the woman to look after the house and the man to provide alhamulilah thats what works best you raise better kids that way
52328ab848d1b6f5bef203734edcdcda.jpg

Trending