From Somalis are not black to somalis are black

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I find it funny how uk black twitter everyday make tweets of how much of self haters we are and how we don't consider ourselves as black but were hating on us too much back in 2013 not only disgracing black women but teaming up with the cadaans to bash us daily I always with my twitter account insulted them back with the other oldskool somalis but we weren't in great numbers and the maadows always won. But now rheu want to cry and claim us begging us even though is too late we have become neo Nazis lol I will give you example of the sort of hate we received and why I don't care for these maadows crying and begging us to be black
"would you rather f*ck a somalian or die"
"how does it feel somalian boys not getting any girls"
"no such thing as a peng somalian they're all ugly species"
"imagine being Somalian"
"somalians eat air for breakfast"
"if a somalian girl kisses me I would punch her"
"a somalian boy moved to me i feel ugly"
"somalians aren't human"
they had way to much confidence to bash us everyday lool when I promise you they all looked like Live aid help Africa relief

War wa yaab. Imagine caring what bantus of all people think of you? The race that has the most Ls, that's the ugliest, is the poorest, has the shittiest history. Just ignore them. And don't associate with them. Be like Ethiopians. They insult madows in ethiopia but in the west, they don't associate with madows and keep to themselves.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
War wa yaab. Imagine caring what bantus of all people think of you? The race that has the most Ls, that's the ugliest, is the poorest, has the shittiest history. Just ignore them. And don't associate with them. Be like Ethiopians. They insult madows in ethiopia but in the west, they don't associate with madows and keep to themselves.
I don't care what they think read what I wrote I am addressing what they used to say about us and now because we're popping they want to claim us forgetting they made a laughing stock about us.

UK Somalis.png

UK are self haters.
Ive never seen people so vicious in proving how they aren't something, post chimp memes, monkey gifs. Like even White/Arabs dont do this, its so cringe.
They have the most crime out of any Somalis, excluding maybe the Canada ones..

They are bullied by everyone there based on what ive read. Like give it a rest, you are making everyone hate us.

Now American madows think we are racist.

Look at this meme i saw. I get it.. We are distinct, but do we really got scream "we enslaved you" all over public tweets?
Ee3a7ofWsAEHp7a.jpg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
First of all, they are not a monolith. I doubt the same people that were claiming Somalis are not black are the same ones claiming Somalis now.

Secondly, Somalis themselves are extremely disoriented. Niggas is saying they not black and the Xalimos will do anything to be embraced as black. How can you blame them if even Somalis themselves are sending mixed messages? Look at Ethiopians. They're 'less' black than us, but very few people doubt or discuss their standing because they are completely uniform.

Yes, madow people have a tendency of being extremely entitled know-it-alls combined with a thin skin. That said, the lion's share of the blame is on Somalis themselves.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
View attachment 140913
UK are self haters.
Ive never seen people so vicious in proving how they aren't something, post chimp memes, monkey gifs. Like even White/Arabs dont do this, its so cringe.

They are bullied by everyone there based on what ive read. Like give it a rest, you are making everyone hate us.

Now American madows think we are racist.

Look at this meme i saw. I get it.. We are distinct, but do we really got scream "we enslaved you" all over public tweets?
View attachment 140912

LMAO don't lie, that last meme is funny AF.

I heard UK is giving UK somalis their own spot on the census. Do you think they're doing this to separate UK somali crime rates from other africans? There's a big anti-somali rhetoric with british people, I think they're doing this so they have factual "reasons" to discriminate against us

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I feel it for you somalis that couldn’t defend yourselves and get violated by Madows back in the day:francis: Madows used to get bullied in my area by malis and they knew what we were on. Niggas used to get rushed and put into hospital. It’s all good now but there was a serious mali vs madow beef.

I don't care what they think read what I wrote I am addressing what they used to say about us and now because we're popping they want to claim us forgetting they made a laughing stock about us.
How does a madow make you a laughing stock? A madow really? It's shameful.

I feel it for you somalis that couldn’t defend yourselves and get violated by madows back in the day:francis: madows used to get bullied in my area by malis and they knew what we were on. Niggas used to get rushed and put into hospital.

Most madow girls at school were obsessed with our hair and would offer to style it for us at lunchtime lol. But what ppl dont realise is just how insecure madows are.

They dont know their own father and get triggered when its mentioned. I've always rejected their stupid "we're all the same labels." How can a bastard who descends from slaves be the same as a Somali who can name their ancestors from 800 years ago?

A madow bullying a Somali is an isolated incident and doesn't represent what most of us went through dealing with them.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Most madow girls at school were obsessed with our hair and would offer to style it for us at lunchtime lol. But what ppl dont realise is just how insecure madows are.

They dont know their own father and get triggered when its mentioned. I've always rejected their stupid "we're all the same labels." How can a bastard who descends from slaves be the same as a Somali who can name their ancestors from 800 years ago?

A madow bullying a Somali is an isolated incident and doesn't represent what most of us went through dealing with them.
The obsession with our hair is so true. I remember whenever I would go to the girls toilets in school to fix my hijab and a swarm of girls would come in trying touch my curly hair but me being a hothead I hated people tryna touch me so I would always bug out. It was always lunch time I would see them braiding some other somali girls hair lol. I don’t have anything against them I just don’t like the whole we’re all the same/all black label. As for race, it doesn’t even exist. It’s a social construct. We share no genetic, historical or cultural ties. No black person should even be identifying as black. Just a term given to them by a white man.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Race is a social construct created by the white man to reinforce their supremacy over other so called “Races”. I’ll be damned if I don’t identify with my religion, nation and tribe. The only thing we share with Africans is dark skin.

The obsession with our hair is so true. I remember whenever I would go to the girls toilets in school to fix my hijab and a swarm of girls would come in trying touch my curly hair but me being a hothead I hated people tryna touch me so I would always bug out. It was always lunch time I would see them braiding some other somali girls hair lol. I don’t have anything against them I just don’t like the whole we’re all the same/all black label. As for race, it doesn’t even exist. It’s a social construct. We share no genetic, historical or cultural ties. No black person should even be identifying as black. Just a term given to them by a white man.

Preach abaayo. If only more somali girls were like you

I heard UK is giving UK somalis their own spot on the census. Do you think they're doing this to separate UK somali crime rates from other africans? There's a big anti-somali rhetoric with british people, I think they're doing this so they have factual "reasons" to discriminate against us

And UK Somalis were celebrating that they're getting their own spot on the census. When it end up showing that Somalis are the poorest demographic and commits the most crimes, don't complain when cadaans get pissed at the Somali community. Just putting a big target on your back. The reality is "black people" are a protected class, UK Somalis fight so hard to distinguish themselves from madows and will end up screwed because of it. People REALLY hate Muslims in the West and if you're not considered black, you can't play the victim card to protect yourself. White people are not going to protect you just because you have "Eurocentric features" and 3b hair. I don't consider myself black either but the reality is that it's advantageous for Somalis to consider ourselves black in the West.

Trending

Latest posts