From Somalis are not black to somalis are black

Apollo

VIP
And UK Somalis were celebrating that they're getting their own spot on the census. When it end up showing that Somalis are the poorest demographic and commits the most crimes, don't complain when cadaans get pissed at the Somali community. Just putting a big target on your back. The reality is "black people" are a protected class, UK Somalis fight so hard to distinguish themselves from madows and will end up screwed because of it. People REALLY hate Muslims in the West and if you're not considered black, you can't play the victim card to protect yourself. White people are not going to protect you just because you have "Eurocentric features" and 3b hair. I don't consider myself black either but the reality is that it's advantageous for Somalis to consider ourselves black in the West.

I doubt that poorest demographic thing will last. The UK and many other Western countries have stopped accepting new refugees from Somalia for a few years now. Eventually the socioeconomic statistics will improve.

And UK Somalis were celebrating that they're getting their own spot on the census. When it end up showing that Somalis are the poorest demographic and commits the most crimes, don't complain when cadaans get pissed at the Somali community. Just putting a big target on your back. The reality is "black people" are a protected class, UK Somalis fight so hard to distinguish themselves from madows and will end up screwed because of it. People REALLY hate Muslims in the West and if you're not considered black, you can't play the victim card to protect yourself. White people are not going to protect you just because you have "Eurocentric features" and 3b hair. I don't consider myself black either but the reality is that it's advantageous for Somalis to consider ourselves black in the West.

yea I agree being considered black is beneficial but why do we need protection anyways? How much harm can they do to us? It'll just be alt righters crying about us in their echo chambers

Exactly. I was called J4reer for calling this out. Why do UK Somalis get insecure and touchy when I call them out for their hypocritical race baiting. Just say you're Somali and call it a day.

Trending