French Algerian/moroccan/tunisian twitter are obsessed with Somalis

They deleted it

Screenshot_20240314-175108_Samsung Internet.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Sounds like you :damn: are all Djiboutians online like you idrus 😭😭😭
Icl all the Djiboutians I see online kinda move like me. Unless they're Arab or Afar then they're sucking off French and hating on every Ciise they see.

+ You joined when I changed my user how do you know my old one 😭😭

They are not obsessed the dance just looks weird. We should get rid of strange dances in our culture like this. Do you expect a foreigner to see this and think “wow what a great dance” ?

Every cultural dance is weird have you seen gulf Arab folk dances it’s literally boring and looks dumb. Dhanto would be an art compared to that. don’t be inferior sxb

Khaemwaset

VIP
They are not obsessed the dance just looks weird. We should get rid of strange dances in our culture like this. Do you expect a foreigner to see this and think “wow what a great dance” ?
Great civilised Arab dance

Some Somali chicken moves idk

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Every cultural dance is weird have you seen gulf Arab folk dances it’s literally boring and looks dumb. Dhanto would be an art compared to that. don’t be inferior sxb
Pretty sure this guy’s mother is arab. It’s always the ones with Somali dads and arab mothers that beg it to them

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Icl all the Djiboutians I see online kinda move like me. Unless they're Arab or Afar then they're sucking off French and hating on every Ciise they see.

+ You joined when I changed my user how do you know my old one 😭😭
I’ve analysed them the males all move like you it’s a phenomenon unfortunately Djibouti has French DRs i hope they are cured from that disease.I know your old one because I was lurking im always in the shadows IDRUS :mjpls:

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I’ve analysed them the males all move like you it’s a phenomenon unfortunately Djibouti has French DRs i hope they are cured form that disease.
You can't blame us ciise niggas for being Somali supremacists. You'd be too if you're surrounded by Afars and Oromos and then some Yemenis crashing on your shores too claiming everything was their culture, with a weird fixation on Dirac and Biscuits.

I know your old one because I was lurking im always in the shadows IDRUS :mjpls:
Please excuse some of my posts made under that handle I was a bit too crazy I admit. Some people didn't realise after the name change and talked like I left sspot lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Dhanto dance looks so uncivilized it does not seem somali,shaking your head like crazy

you see those kind of traditional dances in south africa or some shit

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You can't blame us ciise niggas for being Somali supremacists. You'd be too if you're surrounded by Afars and Oromos and then some Yemenis crashing on your shores too claiming everything was their culture, with a weird fixation on Dirac and Biscuits.
Biscuits :dead: .I understand why you guys are the biggest Somali supremacist 😭😭.
Please excuse some of my posts made under that handle I was a bit too crazy I admit. Some people didn't realise after the name change and talked like I left sspot lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m going to refer to you as IDRUS know sksksk

Khaemwaset

VIP
you’re not the bad guy 🙏🏽🙏🏽.Btw idrus aren’t you like 1/4 Yemeni 😭😭
Bro it's more like 1/16 we're talking my maternal great grandmother abaayo.

I don't hate yemen but I have no connection to that place 🙏
And many of them are my biggest haters along with the Saber tooth negros (Afars) and the Tree hugging pagans (Oromo)

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Bro it's more like 1/16 we're talking my maternal great grandmother abaayo.

I don't hate yemen but I have no connection to that place 🙏
And many of them are my biggest haters along with the Saber tooth negros (Afars) and the Tree hugging pagans (Oromo)
SABER TOOTHED NEGROS TREEHUGGING PAGANS:damn: .

During the gaalo madow wars Arab residents organised a protest against Ogaden slave traders and an Ogaden warrior ended up beheading one of them Arabs own Tunisians and Algerians are they mad that we beheaded one of their owners in the 1800s? Btw I really wish diaspora Somalis would stop doing dhaanto wallahi they humiliate the dhaanto so bad specially girls they turn their entire body to the east and west with so much force I can’t watch even watch it it’s nice to see that they’re learning their culture and whatever but it’s just so sad watching them try and do it.
Just look at how much these girls are relaxed it’s like they aren’t even trying it this is how you do it this is dhaanto these aren’t diaspora girls btw. Ku raaxayso bahasha it should trigger every single muscle of your body why rush it’s not a competition 😅

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Neck movements is how cushiics likes to dance if you think dhaanto is extreme let me introduce you to shagooye from reer oromia :banderas:

It looks like he is shaking her head so aggressively like she is a toy.