French Algerian/moroccan/tunisian twitter are obsessed with Somalis

https://x.com/hadil_721/status/1768053047920361856?s=46

IMG_4658.jpeg

They are not obsessed the dance just looks weird. We should get rid of strange dances in our culture like this. Do you expect a foreigner to see this and think “wow what a great dance” ?

They are not obsessed the dance just looks weird. We should get rid of strange dances in our culture like this. Do you expect a foreigner to see this and think “wow what a great dance” ?
I mean I don't know if they can speak when they have half naked belly dancing as one their cultural dances

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Focus on helping your people get rid of that tabarruj belly dance before you come for Somalis

Are you even Somali?

You seem to hate and look down upon anything Somali. Where are you actually from?

Can you name something you do like?

Also like the people already said, that person is in no place to comment on our culture when they have some mad dances

Last edited:
French maghrebis are very different from the ones back home. Also it's twitter, literally every single ethnic group ever is having beef there. You need to touch grass akhi, no one actually has this kinda beef in real life.
One thing me and the gulf, south European have in common is our hatred towards Berbers

Also to add onto my point, it's ramadan this whole tribalism thing is meaningless in the end. We are all muslim brothers and sisters. I know as humans it's ingrained in us. You should never hate any group, treat people as individuals and that is all.
It's some random teen probably it's not that deep like you said.

Are you even Somali?

You seem to hate and look down upon anything Somali. Where are you actually from?

Can you name something you do like?

Also like the people already said, that person is in no place to comment on our culture when they have some mad dances
There is a lot of stuff in Somali culture that I like this dance just happens to not be one of them. Too much neck movement. You dont have to always support everything about your culture there can be things you disagree with

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There is a lot of stuff in Somali culture that I like this dance just happens to not be one of them. Too much neck movement. You dont have to always support everything about your culture there can be things you disagree with
Neck movements is how cushiics likes to dance if you think dhaanto is extreme let me introduce you to shagooye from reer oromia :banderas:

Neck movements is how cushiics likes to dance if you think dhaanto is extreme let me introduce you to shagooye from reer oromia :banderas:

This dance is even worse. We have some nice dances like jandheer but we can improve. Maybe incorporate swords into our dances like Yemenis

Can’t lie, some folks went overboard with the response, especially as its ramadan now. You can tell someone respectfully to ”f*ck off”.

This is crazy man.
IMG_4663.jpeg

Umayyad caliphate was insane xoog niggas.

The Berbers failed to capture al andulas and eastern Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
They only got Morocco but they would ruled by banu hashim then later on Umayyad al andulas 🤣

Trending