French Algerian/moroccan/tunisian twitter are obsessed with Somalis

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
And many of them are my biggest haters along with the Saber tooth negros (Afars) and the Tree hugging pagans (Oromo)
1710493126148.png

This would be a cool meme for somali issues probably put the flags of other peoples and nations that always mess with us and then put the somali flag on doom slayer, the monster being held would probably be the bantus or ethiopians.

View attachment 320265
Umayyad caliphate was insane xoog niggas.

The Berbers failed to capture al andulas and eastern Algeria, Tunisia and Libya.
They only got Morocco but they would ruled by banu hashim then later on Umayyad al andulas 🤣
The north africa was a hotbed of shia Alid anti Banu Ummaya groups but the Berbers did conquer Al Andalus such as the Almoravid state and the Almohadiun state or empire

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Dhaanto should be banned from being danced in events for being a degenerate dance that's humiliating our image around the world.
If Dhaanto is considered too degenerate might as well ban every dance in the Arab and South asian countries too.

I don't see you niggas crying about how Belly dancers in North Africa is haram.

If Dhaanto is considered too degenerate might as well ban every dance in the Arab and South asian countries too.

I don't see you niggas crying about how Belly dancers in mena is haram.
Belly dance is haram and not tolerated it and never presented as "traditional" dance as that's degenerate prostitute dance .

The north africa was a hotbed of shia Alid anti Banu Ummaya groups but the Berbers did conquer Al Andalus such as the Almoravid state and the Almohadiun state or empire
Yh but the shia alid banu hashim Morocco got conquered by banu ummayyad al andalus and paid tribute to them him (abdulrhman The third )

Almoravid and almohadiun got kicked out by the native and even the Muslim native worked with the gaalo native Christian . They only ruled both sultanate less then 130 years

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
That version it's not
Dhaanto is a cultural dance I know that there’s more what people like to call “extreme” versions of it but it’s still a cultural dance . there’s several other traditional dances saylici,jaandheer,baar cade etc but Dhaanto is the most well known amongst Somalis so it gets played a lot more.

Almoravid and almohadiun got kicked out by the native and even the Muslim native worked with the gaalo native Christian . They only ruled both sultanate less then 130 years
Their expulsion from the Iberian peninsula led to the gradual decline of muslim presence there with the growing expansion of Christians in the peninsula

Dhaanto is a cultural dance I know that there’s more what people like to call “extreme” versions of it but it’s still a cultural dance . there’s several other traditional dances saylici,jaandheer,baar cade etc but Dhaanto is the most well known amongst Somalis so it gets played a lot more.
The one you know that's popular isn't the original Dhaanto dance done by the Ogadeen clans

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just admit you don't know what you're talking about boy :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can forever seethe about the degenerate aspects of MENA culture far surpassing anything Somali. We have destroyed those elements a long time ago. Arabs only recently decided to take a look at things through Salafi

Trending