FREE! Islamic University Courses Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are debating aka arguing you know that thing you do when you throw arguments and counter arguments back and forth without getting to a conclusion , dunno why you're getting antsy i didn't mention you specifically .... is there something you wanna talk about :icon e biggrin:

I'm not getting antsy... can you show me where I'm debating anyone?

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Hey guys so recently i have been busy trying to better my understanding and knowledge of our beautiful deen , i didn't just want to follow my religion i wanted to understand it , and its teachings so i can better educate my self and those around me. I highly recommend it , it helps you learn Arabic , Figh , Tawheed , Islamic moral foundations , Tafseer etc.

This is by no means exclusive to just Muslims i think if you're a non muslim and would like to understand islam better then check it out as well.

Salam.

Link: https://diploma.islamiconlineuniversity.com/diploma/

Horta Mashallah Ilaahay haku sahlo walaal

Secondly i've used that site myself and it's pretty decent overall esp since it starts from the basics. You'll also find specific courses for women as well so that's a positive.

A point of advice , learning this deen is a life long commitment so don't rush with the aim of learning everything as quickly as possible. Some of the things you're going to learn will take time to understand them properly so sabr is without a doubt a must. As you advance with your learning you'll start to learn about the different views of the scholars so you need to be evaluative and open minded before you come to a conclusion.

Be aware of your own self bias as this sometimes might lead you to the wrong path. Understand that you need to work on them constantly and that mistakes will be made but don't let that deter you as it's normal.

Lastly don't get dragged into sectarian issues. I would also advice that you learn from older scholars as they possess more wisdom than the youth. It's quite unfortunate but a lot of youngsters have a lot of knowledge but sadly lack wisdom. It's not about how much you know but about how much you implement it in your life

May Allah increase you in knowledge

Laakin magacas maad iska badashid abaayo ?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Horta Mashallah Ilaahay haku sahlo walaal

Secondly i've used that site myself and it's pretty decent overall esp since it starts from the basics. You'll also find specific courses for women as well so that's a positive.

A point of advice , learning this deen is a life long commitment so don't rush with the aim of learning everything as quickly as possible. Some of the things you're going to learn will take time to understand them properly so sabr is without a doubt a must. As you advance with your learning you'll start to learn about the different views of the scholars so you need to be evaluative and open minded before you come to a conclusion.

Be aware of your own self bias as this sometimes might lead you to the wrong path. Understand that you need to work on them constantly and that mistakes will be made but don't let that deter you as it's normal.

Lastly don't get dragged into sectarian issues. I would also advice that you learn from older scholars as they possess more wisdom than the youth. It's quite unfortunate but a lot of youngsters have a lot of knowledge but sadly lack wisdom. It's not about how much you know but about how much you implement it in your life

May Allah increase you in knowledge

Laakin magacas maad iska badashid abaayo ?

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed advice to me.

Inshallah I will heed your advice, i'm not gonna lie i was planning on crash coursing the whole thing so i was planning on trying to learn all of it within the space of a year ! which i can see now is incredibly foolish because there are so many areas of knowledge to cover , Some of which can take a lifetime to grasp and implement, again thank you so much for your kind advice it means a lot.

Jazakalahu khairan

PS: Magacayga Iska da , muxu kugu samayay?

SuldaanGuled

Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed advice to me.

Inshallah I will heed your advice, i'm not gonna lie i was planning on crash coursing the whole thing so i was planning on trying to learn all of it within the space of a year ! which i can see now is incredibly foolish because there are so many areas of knowledge to cover , Some of which can take a lifetime to grasp and implement, again thank you so much for your kind advice it means a lot.

Jazakalahu khairan

PS: Magacayga Iska da , muxu kugu samayay?

You're welcome walaal

Just prioritise which areas that are important to you and after that enrol on the classes. Even though the lectures are recorded you need to plan out your study sessions properly otherwise you will be overburdened after some time due not being able to keep that pace up. Take your time and use it efficiently

Wa iyyakum

Magacas iyo dabeecadada waa laabo shay is kaynaynin. Gabar yar ood soo koraysoo baad tahay sidas darteed magac wanaagsan ayad uu bahantahay. Your name is a part of who you are that's why you should choose one that suits you well.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You're welcome walaal

Just prioritise which areas that are important to you and after that enrol on the classes. Even though the lectures are recorded you need to plan out your study sessions properly otherwise you will be overburdened after some time due not being able to keep that pace up. Take your time and use it efficiently

Wa iyyakum

Magacas iyo dabeecadada waa laabo shay is kaynaynin. Gabar yar ood soo koraysoo baad tahay sidas darteed magac wanaagsan ayad uu bahantahay. Your name is a part of who you are that's why you should choose one that suits you well.

Thanks i will take that into account next time

@khalid bin walid no worries

guys my name issa joke relax , plus the mods are lazy they won't let me change it , but hopefully i will sometime in the future.

Careful now, don't read to much into it:umad:

Attempting to understand it was what lead me down this road :umad:

Hey guys so recently i have been busy trying to better my understanding and knowledge of our beautiful deen , i didn't just want to follow my religion i wanted to understand it , and its teachings so i can better educate my self and those around me. I highly recommend it , it helps you learn Arabic , Figh , Tawheed , Islamic moral foundations , Tafseer etc.

This is by no means exclusive to just Muslims i think if you're a non muslim and would like to understand islam better then check it out as well.

Salam.

Link: https://diploma.islamiconlineuniversity.com/diploma/

No thank you, sounds boring :drakekidding:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Careful now, don't read to much into it:umad:

Attempting to understand it was what lead me down this road :umad:

No thank you, sounds boring :drakekidding:

Dw i have above average IQ , i'm good

:siilaanyolaugh:

And yeah it was mostly for the muslims someone must of tagged you no worries ,

SuldaanGuled

Can't you do both ???

Learn about your religion and about science , math etc

Alhamdulillah for the blessing of islam that we get reward for any action be it religious or not as long as we intend it for the sake of Allah. Do both and get rewarded both in this dunya and the hereafter. Unlike gaalka whose reward stops in this dunya.

Alhamdulillah deh walaal for this great blessing that Allah has bestowed on us.

May Allah increase you in knowledge and accept your actions

Ameen

Allow dhowr walaasheena

Genie

The last suugo bender
Alhamdulillah for the blessing of islam that we get reward for any action be it religious or not as long as we intend it for the sake of Allah. Do both and get rewarded both in this dunya and the hereafter. Unlike gaalka whose reward stops in this dunya.

Alhamdulillah deh walaal for this great blessing that Allah has bestowed on us.

May Allah increase you in knowledge and accept your actions

Ameen

Allow dhowr walaasheena

Thank you my brother , indeed if you grow in knowledge and wisdom for the sake of Allah you are unstoppable

May Allah (SWT) accept your duas and your fast , and may he increase your rank in knowledge and grant you and your family jannah because you are just so nice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts