FREE! Islamic University Courses Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
They grew to be practically non-Muslim. My childhood was hell. You know how White kids dread Mondays? I used to dread the weekends.:kendrickcry:

I don't know, you don't seem to be Somali to me but w/e.

It's just hard to believe a Muslim would go from Islam to Christianity, christianity is ridiculously nonsensical. .

I'd re convert if I could only find a less strict sect. Shia is just as bad as Sunni. Ahmadi doesn't make sense.

Shia don't make sense and I'm not just being biased. Most of their beliefs (outside of the pillars all sects agree on) is based on historical events after the prophets asws death and completion of the Quran.

Did you try and understand the Quran yourself independent of what you were told by others or in dugsi?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Trust you guys to derail the thread acudhibillah you do a better job than Iblees ,

:bell:

I'm going to bed.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm not debating anyone and I was only speaking to ItzDoctorZ about Islam. Lol?

You are debating aka arguing ...you know that thing you do when you throw arguments and counter arguments back and forth without getting to a conclusion , dunno why you're getting antsy i didn't mention you specifically .... is there something you wanna talk about :icon e biggrin:

Shia don't make sense and I'm not just being biased. Most of their beliefs (outside of the pillars all sects agree on) is based on historical events after the prophets asws death and completion of the Quran.

Did you try and understand the Quran yourself independent of what you were told by others or in dugsi?
No. I'll be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending