FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logic in using a luxury vehicle to ram into a building?!?!?! Low IQ :drakewtf:

Lmao :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: It turned out to be a Lidl store. To non-Europeans, it's a discount retailer chain similar to maybe a low scale version of Costco, if even that. The ghetto

Smh GIF - Smh GIFs

Last edited:
It turned out to be a Lidl store. For those non-Europeans, it's a discount retailer chain similar to maybe Costco, if even that. The ghetto
Smh GIF - Smh GIFs

I can’t believe this. These immigrants are low IQ on my mums. Here I am thinking of taking the Eurostar to Paris and rob a jewellery store while you have niggas robbing Lidl and bubble gum dispensers.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
My brother was riding home with his car and they threw garbage cans on fire on the road and they fired firecrackers at the cars who passes around.

When i tell you there are nothing else than a bunch of animals

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
They demolished the police station in my another town close to mine, but do you realize? A bunch of shitty kids dressed in tracksuits and weighing 50k bring the police to their knees, this country is over

My brother was riding home with his car and they threw garbage cans on fire on the road and they fired firecrackers at the cars who passes around.

When i tell you there are nothing else than a bunch of animals

Stay safe brother. If you (or your family) don't have to be out, stay at home for the coming days until it gets calmer. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
At this point they’re gonna loot military equipment somehow and do a coup

Yup, they may be heading towards a 'civil war'. Notice how they're calling them rebels in media, instead of rioters. It's reached the point of no return, in terms of the capabilities of the police force. The need to deploy the army to quell the violence :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending