FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept 0 minutes yesterday
Raid helicopter + firecrackers+ shout
dozens of burnt cars + looted stores + burnt town hall
there are rumors that they are going to do it again tonight and loot the great mall

May Allah save me from this hell.
😂 Migrate to Monaco and live that good life my brother. Your missing out.

1688071804137.jpeg

was it third world culture when they beheaded their own king??? and not only they beheaded their king, they massacred their own priests and genocided Catholics.... they're anti-Islam, they're anti their own Catholic religion... they're anti religion and anti goodness and humanity....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you might wake up one day and the sun is shining and the birds are chirping... there is optimism and a song in your heart.... then you remember that France exists and you can no longer feel any joy in your life

Well to be frank, I don't feel any type of way about France. Even if it were to disappear from the map, I wouldn't care less. But it got the largest Muslim population in Europe, who are the first to feel the effects of any instability. Like now, most people affected are those living in areas populated by people of foreign backgrounds. It's sad all around.

Last edited:
there are rumors that they are going to do it again tonight and loot the great mall

You live in nanterre ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Hey I want the best for my brother. I don’t want him to die in the hands of an Algerian or Congolese refugee 😂.
I fight against Algerian and Congolese since i am 6years old, always beat the shit out of them, they are little pussy who need 10 buddy around them,specially dhegaxac

I fight against Algerian and Congolese since i am 6years old, always beat the shit out of them, they are little pussy who need 10 buddy around them,specially dhegaxac
Yeh true dhegacas always role in a gang. Just stay safe and look after yourself and the family.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Honestly with everything i saw this last few days that gives me a deep disgust and a feeling of hatred that I've never felt

Join in you fulay. Theyre deporting your african ass soon anyways might aswell inflict some

damage before they get you. Live out the purge fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending