FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be frank. That Algerian kid probably threatened the officer or tried doing something very stupid. Driving a car illegally and a long rap sheet. A two tonne hunk of metal that moves on your command is a weapon in its own right

Macron needs to go full Abiy Ahmed and cut off the internet so the police can start cracking skulls. If I had my way, there would be a shoot on sight policy for rioters.

The only way you beat violence and disorder is to enact more extreme violence
Imma be honest I think this could have been easily solved but instead I think the government doesn't even care anymore
lets be serious all these guys are jobless muslim guys who have nothing better to do, when your a kid, your hyper, if you have no goals in life or something to live for, your gonna make an excuse to do stupid a** stuff, especially if you live in the hood,
these guys arent tough, if police started getting harsher on the rioters they would all subside, they aren't built for violence, they are soft kids having a temper tantrum as malab said, once police start fighting back I guarantee you they will be begging for mercy

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Dirty savages. Destroying a library of this size is a crime against collective humanity.

Edit:looks like it's some Philippino post office. Misinformation smh
Screenshot_20230705_202405.jpg

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
Not to sound like a schizo conspiracy theorist but...do y'all think this was planned? I'm getting the same vibes as the Geor- nvm.

Also some of the videos you guys posted are not actually from the French riots.

Sol

?
Not to sound like a schizo conspiracy theorist but...do y'all think this was planned? I'm getting the same vibes as the Geor- nvm.

Also some of the videos you guys posted are not actually from the French riots.
Either there was some intentional negligence or response has been delayed on purpose no way a city as large as Paris doesn't have enough cops to contain this hell I've seen a more deliberate and organised response to football games compared to this

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I was literally going to say that ! @Aegon walaal are they holding you hostage over there ?
Are there internet black outs in France rn?

Edit: can't find anything on it online. Is @Aegon alright?

Edit 2: just checked my nigga was online last night 9pm. It's not that deep lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts