FRANCE IS BURNING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the somalis in ogaden have their own territory. These guys are littered across the country are minorities everywhere they live.

Who ran first? Rioters or Right Wingers?

Both seem to be scared of the police. Also the sires blaring in the background while the peoplle are running for their lives really screams "one party dictatorship police state"
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the rioters who ran first. They are only interested in looting and chaos, they ain't gonna risk dying for freedom in France kkkk. The nationalist are actually willing to die for their country, that's why they're called nationalists.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Hayaaaaaaaaaaaay!This can't be true. They are saying it was an Arab Egyptian who started the GoFundMe for the police officer's family.

🤣Nah this is some different type of futo clapping
Pop It Brussels Sprout GIF
if true🤣

PARIS — A controversial fundraising campaign to help the family of the policeman who killed teenager Nahel M. in France has topped €1 million.

The campaign was launched on popular U.S. platform GoFundMe by a French far-right figure and on Monday reached the €1 million mark — nearly five times more than a fundraising effort to help the 17-year-old's mother.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Lets be frank. That Algerian kid probably threatened the officer or tried doing something very stupid. Driving a car illegally and a long rap sheet. A two tonne hunk of metal that moves on your command is a weapon in its own right

Macron needs to go full Abiy Ahmed and cut off the internet so the police can start cracking skulls. If I had my way, there would be a shoot on sight policy for rioters.

The only way you beat violence and disorder is to enact more extreme violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending